Tickets to AQWA: Snorkel with Sharks
Enjoy snorkeling in close quarters with Western Australia's diverse marine animals, such as stingrays and kingfish. Also, see seven different species of sharks and loggerhead turtles up close!
- Go snorkeling and see seven different species of Australian sharks.
- Swim along with the world's largest stingray and marvel at the colorful fish that surround you.
- Your snorkeling group will include only 4 people, making it an engaging and personalized experience.
- The ticket includes all-day admission into AQWA, along with a souvenir certificate.
- All-day general admission to AQWA
- Comprehensive briefing
- Full equipment included
- Souvenir certificate
You can cancel these tickets up to 168 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Take a leap and dive into the spectacular world of AQWA's Shipwreck Coast aquarium. You will be face-to-fin with colorful fish, stingrays, and even sharks! This is Australia's largest single aquarium, and your underwater experience will be led by a PADI-certified Divemaster. Enjoy sharing close quarters with seven different shark species, loggerhead turtles, and the world's largest stingrays. Not to mention schools of Western Australia's most iconic fish including the dhufish, pink snapper, kingfish, and trevally! After your snorkeling experience, you will have the chance to shower and change, before exploring the aquarium at your leisure.
Note: Only snorkelers aged 15+ can participate, and there can only be a maximum of 4 people in this adventure.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Information
- From 31 Jan 2022, State Government-mandated proof of vaccination or exemption is required to enter AQWA for all those aged 16 and above. By agreeing to AQWA's Terms and Conditions and purchasing any AQWA ticket, gift card, or making a booking, you and all parties are consenting to show proof of vaccination or exemption upon arrival. You understand that failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your ticket, gift card, or booking. Children aged 15 and under do not require proof of vaccination.
- From 16 Jan 2022, Government-mandated face masks are required for all guests aged 12 and above. Failure to adhere to this requirement will result in the cancellation of your ticket, gift card, or booking. Children aged 11 and under and those with a disability/medical exemption do not need to wear a face mask.
- Check-in via the SafeWA app or contact register is mandatory.
- Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun at 11:30am and 1:30pm
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at theAquarium of Western Australia.
- Address: 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025, Australia.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
AQWA is located 30 minutes from Perth CBD at the Hillarys Boat Harbour. There is ample free parking available on-site.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.