Thames Speed Boat Ride
All aboard! Enjoy a fun, 50-minute sightseeing speedboat tour on the Thames.
- Spot London's top highlights as you whizz along on a speedboat on the River Thames.
- This 50-minute experience makes for an ideal family sightseeing adventure.
- Twist and turn through the docklands and catch sight of Big Ben, the London Eye, and the Tower of London from your vantage point.
- 50-minute Thamesrush speedboat ride
- The best sights and scenery of London, spanning Westminster to Tower Bridge and Canary Wharf
- Exciting twists and turns on the River Thames
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Fantastic fun for the entire family, this 50-minute, high-speed boat ride on the Thames is a must-do activity when in London. Whoosh up to breakneck speeds and see the best sights of London from Westminster down to Tower Bridge. There are plenty of fast-paced twists and turns on your way to Canary Wharf, too! When you head back to Westminster, don't forget to keep an eye out for glimpses of Big Ben, the London Eye, and the Tower of London. Keep your camera at the ready (safely!) and buckle up for a thrilling ride.
know before you go
- For safety reasons, the minimum height requirement to travel on Thamesjet is 1.35 meters (4 ft. 5in.)
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Waterproof jackets will be provided for all guests.
- This is an outdoor experience, dress appropriately (wrap up even on sunny days).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Show your ticket at Westminster Pier.
- Address: Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH, UK.
- The closest Underground station is Westminster. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Board the trains Circle, District Line, or Jubilee to get there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.