Teide Crater Climb with Cable Car Tickets
Experience the thrill of a cable car ride and climbing Mount Teide, the highest summit in Spain.
- Fulfill your dream of climbing Mount Teide and conquering the highest peak of Spain.
- Enjoy a cable car journey to the base station and start your 3,555 m high dream.
- Set out on an hour's walking journey along the Telesforo Bravo trail and reach the Teide Crater.
- Take in the stunning views over the summits of Tenerife’s neighboring islands.
- Choose between a pick-up in the north or the south.
- Special permit from the Park for the trail to Mount Teide peak
- A Spanish, English, or German-speaking guide who will reveal all of the volcano’s secrets to you
- Teide Cable Car return ticket
- Transfer for small groups from the northern and southern parts of the island
- Food and drinks
- Guide in languages other than Spanish, English, or German
- Access for visitors with physical disabilities or motor impairments
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
If you've dreamt of climbing Mount Teide and conquering the tallest peak in Spain, this tour is for you! Your ticket also includes the permit to access the Teide crater, so you don't have to worry about the logistics. All you'd have to do is board the Teide Cable Car to cover the 1,999 m ascent from the base to the upper station, which is located at a 3,555 m altitude. From there, follow an expert guide, and take Teide National Park’s thrilling hiking route Nr. 10, the Telesforo Bravo trail. It will take you about an hour to reach the Teide Crater, one of the world’s most spectacular landscapes. Take in the panoramic views over the summits of Tenerife’s neighboring islands—La Gomera, El Hierro, La Palma, and Gran Canaria from the highest point in Spain (weather permitting). Feel the mix of sensations that you can only get from conquering the Teide summit—an adrenaline rush, and a sense of accomplishment. Climbing Mount Teide on this Teide Peak Tour is an adventure!
Please note that you need a permit for climbing Mount Teide—a permit to ascend to the Peak of Teide. This is included in our Teide Peak Tour.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Pick-Up in the North
- Pick-Up in the South
- Teide Cable Car is located within a protected national park and therefore it is necessary to follow a series of basic rules of civic behavior, respectful of the natural environment, such as not littering or taking rocks, plants or animals. It is prohibited to make fire, loud noises, or to camp.
- People with heart problems and pregnant women are not allowed to ascend due to the risk that high altitude poses to their health. Families are advised to consult their doctor before planning their visit if any member of the family has a health condition.
- In accordance with current regulations, persons with any physical disability or motor impairment are not permitted to make the ascent by cable car, because of the potential risks if the vehicle has to be evacuated.
- In the event of the failure of the cable car system due to unexpected technical reasons, passengers already at the upper station will have to make their descent on foot and using steep mountain paths.
- Children under 5 are not allowed to participate in this activity.
- The Teide Cable Car base station has a free car park with 220 parking spaces.
- There are public toilets at the Teide Cable Car’s base station.
When planning to visit Mount Teide. you must be prepared for the possibility of extreme heat or extreme cold depending on the time of year. Make sure to:
- Wear warm clothing and proper footwear.
- Protect yourself from sunstroke.
- Put on sunglasses - you'll need them because of the elevated luminosity.
- Take plenty of water on hikes.
Children aged 8-13yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Transport service is available from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Pick-up time depends on the pick-ups scheduled for each day.
- When making your reservation choose your pick-up place and time for the selected day.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.