Entry Tickets to SuperPark Malaysia
Have the best fun and games experience at the all-in-one indoor activity park - the SuperPark Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur. Stimulate your physical and mental faculties with 25 exciting activities spread across 3 unique play areas.
- Bond with your friends and family at the hub of fun activities and games, specifically designed to inspire and entertain you.
- Pick your own adventure as you get the free reign of the Adventure Area, Game Arena, and Freestyle Hall.
- Enjoy a friendly race with the pedal cars, experience the adrenaline rush on a tube slide, and much more.
- Plan the visit at your convenience, with the weekday and weekend pass options.
- Unlimited playtime during the selected session
- Skateboard and scooter
- Safety equipment
- Grip socks (available onsite at RM6/pair)
- Other personal expenses
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
It’s All Fun and Games!
Have the most fun-filled experience of your life at SuperPark Malaysia with your friends and family enjoying numerous games and activities. Experience the newly built indoor games arcade, inspired by Finnish architecture and concept, with 3 unique playing areas. Go to town on 25 different activities that are suitable for players of all ages. Don’t worry about your safety while you try out games, just by following the advice of SuperPark's trained staff.
The 3 Play Areas
Explore Adventure Area, Game Arena, and Freestyle Hall, which provide the following fun activities to choose from:
Flying Fox | Tube Slide | Pedal Car Track | Kid's Adventure City | Kid's Freestyle Area | Kid's Gym | Sliding Mountains | Ninja Track
Baseball | Hot Stepper | Street Basketball | SuperBall | SuperBowl | SuperHoop | SuperPinball | Robo Keeper | Street Soccer Court | Disc Golf
Augmented Climbing Wall | Gymnastic Area | Skate and Scoot World | Trampoline Platform | Kids Trampoline | Ice Skating | iWall | SuperClimb
know before you go
know before you go
- Showing proof of full vaccination and wearing masks is mandatory. Guests must scan MySejathera QR Code upon entering the premise. Those with body temperatures exceeding 37.5 degrees Celsius will not be allowed to enter.
- All guests are required to read and acknowledge the SuperPark Malaysia waiver form before entering the park; guests are welcome to fill it in online or on-site.
- Only grip socks (socks with rubber layer underneath) are permitted in SuperPark. Grip socks are available at the ticket counter.
- Lockers are free of charge and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Safety gear for activities can be borrowed from SuperPark's on-site staff for free.
- Children aged 12 and below are not allowed in the park without any paying parent/guardian present.
- The experience is not recommended for guests with the following medical conditions: high blood pressure, cardiac disease, asthma, epilepsy, and pregnancy.
- Weekdays: 10am, 12:30pm, 3pm, 5:30pm.
- Fri, Sat/school holiday, public holiday & Sun: 9:30am, 12pm, 2:30pm, 5pm, 7:30pm.
- Closed: Every Mon, except for public and school holidays that fall on Mon.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at SuperPark Malaysia.
- Address: Unit 4-1, Level 4 Avenue K Shopping Mall, 156, Jln Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The closest bus stop is KL2301 KLCC (Opp). It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #300, #303 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is KLCC. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board tram #KJL to get you there.