Three Islands Small-Group Tour from Split – Blue Lagoon, Duga Bay and Trogir
Hop aboard a speedboat to go island hopping on this half-day tour from Split. Explore the fantastic Blue Lagoon, serene Duga Bay, and the historic and cultural Old Town of Trogir.
- Experience the stunning Blue Lagoon, beaches of Duga Bay, and the historic Old Town of Trogir in this day trip from Split.
- Swim and snorkel in the Blue Lagoon – a shallow bay area that produces mesmerizing blue and turquoise colors under the sunlight.
- This extremely unique natural wonder is a popular and must-visit attraction off the coast of Dalmatia.
- Duga Bay calls out to you next and you can swim, relax on the sandy beach, and get a bite to eat at a beach bar or restaurant.
- Last on the itinerary but one of the most important historical and cultural landmarks of Croatia, Trogir is full of history and stories.
- It has UNESCO Heritage status and is known for its Romanesque architecture and medieval town atmosphere.
- Transportation in a comfortable, sun-covered speedboat
- Experienced English speaking skipper and guide
- Soft drinks on board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Get ready to swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Blue Lagoon, relax on the beach at Duga Bay, and explore the old town of Trogir! Live the ‘Pomalo lifestyle’ of relaxing and enjoying life in this half-day tour from Split.
After a speedboat ride, you’ll reach the enchanting Blue Lagoon. This natural wonder owes its name to the seafloor made out of crushed seashells and mixed with sand. This reflects the light through the water, producing an amazing mix of blue and turquoise hues in the secluded lagoon. Swim and snorkel in this beautiful location – definitely the highlight of this day trip. Head over to Duga Bay next – a charming cove where you can continue swimming in the relaxing waters or catch a bite to eat and sip on a refreshing drink at a beach bar. This perfect beach resort setting is highly popular among both the locals and visitors from abroad.
Last but not least, you’ll visit Trogir which is also known by the name ‘Little Venice.’ A UNESCO-listed site since 1997, this charming old town is full of culture and history. With parts of its medieval walls still intact even today, Trogir is one of the best-preserved Romanesque cities in this region of Central Europe.
know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear and bring swimwear and towels. Wear sunscreen, a sunhat and sunglasses as it can get very sunny.
- Photography is allowed.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions.
1 June to 15 Sept
- Daily: 2:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Grayline Croatia.
- Address: Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia.
- Landmark: on the Riva Main Promenade in front of the Palace, near the Brass Gate.
- The closest train station is the Split train station. It’s a 6-min walk to the meeting point.
- The lines Split - Perković, Split - Zagreb Glavni kolodvor, and Split - Kaštel Stari will get you here.
- The closest bus stop is the Split bus station, a 6-min walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.