Night Sledding with Optional Cheese Fondue Dinner
- Revel in a unique 4-hour long sledding adventure in the magnificent Swiss Alps.
- An expert local guide will accompany you and help you learn more about the sights on this tour.
- Explore quaint settlements such as Isenfluh and Sulwald in the heart of the Alps.
- Glide through forests and meadows as you descend from a height of 1520 meters in a sled.
- Relish an optional traditional Swiss Cheese Fondue dinner at a local restaurant along the way.
- The ticket price includes pick-up and drop-off at select locations in Interlaken.
- Expert tour guide
- Pick-up from chosen meeting point
- Cable car ticket
- Cheese Fondue dinner (Optional)
- Hotel transfers
flexible cancellation policy
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule for single seat bookings.
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 14 days before the schedule for group bookings.
Journey into the pristine Alpine wilderness of Switzerland for a 4-hour long adventure under the stars. After you meet your guide and board the vehicle at Interlaken, you will travel through beautiful meadows and winding mountain roads that lead up to Isenfluh. A cable car will then take you to the charming village of Sulwald. Take a few moments to soak in the snow-capped trees of the surrounding forests, the breathtaking frozen waterfalls, and the Milky Way in all its glory. If there is enough moonlight, you will be able to clearly see the Grindelwald valley, the Lauterbrunnen valley, and the imposing Bernese Oberland peak.
Your sled ride will begin at the village, at an altitude of about 1520 meters. Zipping through the snowy landscape after dark is a truly unforgettable experience. The starlit Alpine meadows are a particularly magnificent sight during the ride. Stop at a local restaurant to enjoy some of the finest traditional Swiss Cheese Fondue (optional). The sled journey will continue down the mountain until you reach the van, which will take you back to the drop-off point at Interlaken.
know before you go
- Pickup from meeting point.
- Arrive at Outdoor Interlaken Winter Base & meet your guide.
- Depart to Isenfluh.
- Gondola ride to Sulwald.
- Briefing and instruction.
- Approx 1 hour sled ride.
- Return to Interlaken.
- Cheese Fondue Dinner.
- Wear warm waterproof winter clothing.
- Warm waterproof winter clothing & winter shoes are also available to rent.
- Minimum age to participate is 10yrs. All children must be accompanied by paying adults.
- 6:15 PM onwards
- Apr - Nov.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the selected redemption point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
Ticket Redemption Points
- In the next step of booking, you'll find multiple ticket redemption points.
- Select your preferred redemption location.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.