Tandem Skydive Cairns - 15,000 ft
Does your bucket list include hopping off a plane and sailing through the blue, blue sky? Then, for you, all roads lead to Skydive Cairns!
- Experience a freefall with the views of lush rainforests, the reef, and sandy beaches.
- This tandem skydiving experience takes place at 15,000 feet above the reef.
- You will reach speeds of up to 220km/hr for up to 60 seconds for a life-changing freefall.
- With professional tandem jumpmasters, as well as the state-of-the-art equipment, you need not worry about safety.
- 15,000ft tandem skydive with a tandem jump master
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions
- Safety equipment
- Photo and video (optional)
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule
Amp up the excitement and go skydiving in a tropical paradise. The drop zone features a warm tropical climate, spectacular views of the Queensland coast, The World Heritage Rainforest, and Trinity Inlet. What more can one ask for? As you soar from a height of 15,000 feet above the reef, soak in the stunning views and just have fun. You're in safe hands, thanks to the friendly crew who will make sure you have the experience of a lifetime. Push your boundaries and simply enjoy the adrenaline rush - once you’ve taken the plunge you'll feel like you can achieve anything!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Tandem Skydive
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos and Video
Daily 6 AM to 11 AM
- COVID19 Update: The venue cannot provide jump pants, fleeces, and gloves right now. Wear loose, casual clothing, and sneakers as footwear. For the cooler months, please bring a warm jumper/fleece. Stay safe and comfy.
- Get a good night's sleep before your big jump. You must not have consumed any drugs or alcohol in the eight hours preceding your skydive, and you cannot scuba dive 24 hours before skydiving.
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive. There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required. If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to a tandem master assessment. Some drop zones have a maximum of 110kg. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Skydive Cairns
- Address: 52/54 Fearnley St, Portsmith QLD 4870, Australia
- To locate the point on Google Maps, simply search for - Skydive Cairns
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Train: Kuranda Scenic Railway to Cairns Station
- Free Shuttle Bus: The attraction is currently only offering one transfer option to the drop zone from local Cairns accommodation. This transfer service is for the first check-in session only. The check-in office is a short 5 min drive from Cairns CBD
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout