Tickets to Baiyoke Sky Hotel Observation Deck + Premium Dining Options
Soak up spectacular views when you visit the Observatory Point of Thailand’s tallest building, the Baiyoke Sky Hotel, and explore a variety of add-on dining options too.
- Visit the 77th and 81st floors of one of Bangkok’s most popular high-rise attractions.
- View the expansive mega skyline up to the Gulf of Thailand.
- The rotating feature of the outdoor revolving deck on the 81st floor makes for a unique experience.
- Along with the fantastic views, take your pick between four premium restaurants to have a fabulous dinner.
- Observation Deck admission (Observation Deck on 77th floor + Outdoor Revolving View Point on the 84th floor)
- Dinner at Bangkok Balcony - 81st floor (optional)
- Outdoor dinner at Sky Box - 81st floor (optional)
- Dinner at the Bangkok Sky Restaurant - 78th floor (optional)
- Dinner at the Crystal Grill Restaurant - 82nd floor (optional)
- Food at the Roof Top Bar
- Hotel accommodation
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Enjoy views of the bustling city of Bangkok from atop the tallest building in Thailand. At 88 stories high, the Baiyoke Sky Hotel is one of the city’s most popular attractions and is located right in the heart of the most vibrant Pratunam shopping district.
Head to the Observation Point, on the 77th floor, to experience skyline views up to the Gulf of Thailand. This level also has maps, computerized multimedia kiosks, and coin-activated telescopes to help you clearly see what lies 250-meters down below. There’s also a great addition on the 84th floor – a revolving viewpoint from where you’ll be at an even more fantastic vantage point.
This ticket also offers you premium dining packages at the trendiest restaurants in the city. Visit the Bangkok Balcony, or enjoy outdoor dining and a sumptuous buffet at Sky Box on the 81st floor. Wait, there are more options! Check out Bangkok Sky Restaurant on the 78th floor or end your night with dinner at the 82nd floor’s Crystal Grill Restaurant.
know before you go
know before you go
Face masks are required to be worn by guests in public areas.
- Travellers should keep their passports on hand.
- Baiyoke Tower's Observatory is a non-smoking area. Betel nuts and chewing gums are not allowed too.
- Please co-operate during a security check of belongings.
Observatory Point (77th floor + 81st floor)
- Daily: 10am - 10pm
- During long holidays, operating hours may be subject to change.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at: Baiyoke Sky Hotel.
Address: 222 Ratchaprarop Rd, Thanon Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand.
Landmark: Grand Alpine.
- The closest bus stop is Indra Square Pratunam. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #13 #14 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Phaya Thai Station. It is a quick 17-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros #BTS Sukhumvit Line to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.