Singapore Zoo Tickets
Explore one of the top five zoos in the world, the Singapore Zoo, and be amazed at the variety of species here. Enjoy a guided tram ride around the zoo, allowing you to explore the attraction at a relaxed pace and cover more ground in comfort.
- Explore the Singapore Zoo and visit the amazing animals who call it home.
- Discover Singapore Zoo's diverse wildlife including elephants, tigers, lions and more! With elevated platforms, underwater galleries and glass observatories, the Singapore Zoo has excellent vantage points from which to enjoy watching the animals frolic about.
- Enjoy a guided tram ride with commentary, which is included in the Singapore Zoo voucher price, which allows you to cover more ground and explore the zoo at a more relaxed pace.
- Entry ticket to the Singapore Zoo.
- Hop-on, hop-off tram ride with audio commentary.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
The Amazing Animals Who Call Singapore Zoo Home
Enter the animal kingdom at Singapore Zoo and take in the plethora of animals and habitats at this open-air wildlife park. Singapore Zoo houses over 2,800 animals ranging over 300 species of mammals, birds, and reptiles. They are separated from the visitors only by moats and secure wooden fencing so that all zones feel like authentic habitats to the animals. The different zones you can explore are Frozen Tundra, Wild Africa, Fragile Forest, Australasia, Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia, Treetops Trail, Gibbon Island, Primate Kingdom, Reptile Garden, Tortoise Shell-ter, Tropical Crops & Orchid Garden.
Cover More Ground with a Guided Tram Ride
Explore Singapore Zoo from the comfort of a tram as you see the animals at a relaxed pace. Listen to interesting stories about the zoo and the animals in it as you cover more ground with the tram ride. Special slots for visitors in wheelchairs are there as well. You can get on and off the tram at any point of the journey. Enjoy the commentary on board the tram that will give you information about the zoo and interesting tidbits about the animals housed there.
know before you go
Tickets for both attractions can only be used by tourists and cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents.
Singapore Zoo operates between 8:30 AM and 6 PM daily. Last entry is at 5:30 PM.
Rainforest Kidzworld operates between 9 AM to 5.30 PM daily.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (3-12 years) are available at a reduced price of S$26. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Also ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Singapore Zoo is located on 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore, 729826. Public transport is a convenient way of getting to the zoo. If you're taking the North-South MRT Line, you can take the train to five MRT stations. From there, you can hop on a connecting bus that will bring you straight to the zoo.
You could also opt for the Mandai Khatib Shuttle, the Mandai Express or direct bus services from the city. Self-drive services and taxi services options are also available (more details to follow).
By Public Transport
If you’re taking the North-South MRT line, you can take the train to any of the MRT stations below. From there, you can hop on a connecting bus that will take you straight to Singapore Zoo.
- Khatib, NS14 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: Mandai Khatab Shuttle.
- Choa Chu Kang, NS4 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: 927.
- Ang Mo Kio, NS16 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: 138.
- Woodlands, NS9 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: 926. Operates on Sundays and public holidays only.
- Marsiling, NS8 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: 926. Operates on Sundays and public holidays only.
Direct Bus Services from the City
For those staying at hotels within the city, we recommend Singapore Attractions Express (SAExpress™) that provides direct bus services between most hotels in the city and the Singapore Zoo. Adult fares range between S$6 and S$21, whereas child fares range between S$ 4 and S$ 10.50. Pick up and drop-off locations are Coach Bay and Singapore Zoo at 2:30 PM and 4:30 PM respectively.
- You will receive an email with your Singapore Zoo with Tram Ride ticket shortly. You need not take a print out.
- Please download and display the ticket on your mobile device at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
The vouchers are open-dated and are valid for a period of 60 days. Once the voucher is redeemed, however, you must use the vouchers on the same day.
ratings & reviews
- ATMs, Lockers, nursing stations are available at the zoo for your use. The charge for lockers is SGD 5 for the first 3 hours followed by an additional SGD 1 for each hour.
- Ensure you know the layout of the Singapore Zoo and follow the guidelines mentioned alongside the Singapore Zoo map. This will help you make the most of your trip.
- The Zookeepers are spread over the park and will answer any query you might have regarding the animals or the zoo itself.
- Please carry sun glasses, a hat, an umbrella and a water bottle for personal use. Wear comfortable walking shoes as the zoo has a fair amount of walking.