Singapore Wild Wild Wet Tickets
Enter one of the most popular water parks in Singapore, Wild Wild Wet! Spend an incredible day with fun and sun at this park that offers something for each member of the family!
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Wild Wild Wet is one of Singapore’s largest water parks that promises a day of thrills and spills for the whole family. Situated in Downtown East in the eastern part of Singapore, it remains one of the most popular tourist attractions. The impressively expanded park is now home to 16 attractions, with seven new additions such as Kraken Racer, Free Fall, and Kidz Zone, that promise to bring excitement to a whole new level for all! From adrenaline-pumping rides to relaxing and gentle ones, visitors are guaranteed a splashing fun-filled day! Amidst the fun, the guests' safety remains the top priority. All the lifeguards are specially trained in stringent international standards for lifeguarding at water-based attractions. Wild Wild Wet has won numerous accolades in Singapore for its facilities, service, safety, operations, quality, and more!
Optional upgrade: Buy a pair of two tickets during off-peak days and save on your purchase!
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- General Ticket
- Off-Peak Promo
COVID 19 Safety Measures
- With the latest tightening of safety measures in Singapore from 16 May 2021 (Sunday) onwards, please be informed that the Wild Wild Wet will adhere to reduced capacity
- All guests and personnel are required to wear masks, except while on rides and attractions
- Safe entry & temperature checks are ensured
- Hand sanitizers are available for use at Entrance and Locker Bay
- Guests are required to maintain social distancing in the Pools and Park
- Park admission is limited, entry is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Maximum group size of 5 people from the same household/cohort for entry to the park
- Maximum of 5 people per cabana as limited cabanas are available
Off-Peak: Monday to Friday except for Singapore Public & School Holidays 1 pm to 7 pm
Peak: Saturday, Sunday, Singapore Public & School Holidays 10 am to 7 pm
From 1st of July:
Off-Peak: Weekdays, except Gazetted School & Public Holidays 12pm – 6pm
Peak: Saturday, Sunday, Gazetted School & Public Holidays 10am – 6pm
Singapore School Holidays
16 Mar - 24 Mar 1 Jun - 30 Jun 7 Sep - 15 Sep 16 Nov - 31 Dec
Some dates of Singapore Public Holidays
New Year Day - 1 Jan
Chinese New Year - 5 Feb & 6 Feb
Good Friday - 30 Mar
Christmas Day - 25 Dec
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
- Redeem your tickets at the Wild Wild Wet ticketing counter (1 Pasir Ris Cl, Singapore 519599)
- Head over to the electronic gantry to pick up your original admission ticket
- The closest bus stop is Aft Loyang Gdns, a 3-minute walk to the park
- Bus #354 will get you here
Please check your ticket to know the exact validity
ratings & reviews
- The Management reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Entry without prior notice. For full terms & conditions, visit https://www.wildwildwet.com/safety-first-then-fun.php
1. Observe the dress code (modest swimwear or shorts and T-shirts) at all times for safety purpose. All swimming attire should be free of zippers, rivets, buttons, or other hard objects. Swim diapers are required for children.
Guest shall NOT:
1. Smoke in the park area, inclusive of the pools, slides and queue lines. 2. Bring pets or animals into Wild Wild Wet. Only guide dogs are permitted into the park. 3. Consume alcohol in slides and pools. 4. Bring or consume food and drinks purchased or prepared outside Wild Wild Wet. 5. Engage in commercial filming or photography without the Management's approval. 6. Tamper with any of the rides, slides, equipment, facilities or fixtures.