Sentosa FUN Pass
Open the doors to endless fun at Singapore's popular island resort - Sentosa. With the FUN Pass, you will be able to experience thrill and adventures like never before as you choose from a wide range of rides and tokens.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Including Singapore’s most iconic tokens such as S.E.A Aquarium, 4D Adventureland and Madame Tussauds, the FUN Pass allows you to choose from up to 40 tokens.
Available in multiple formats - play up to 3, 5 or 19 tokens of your choice from the list of total experiences covered under the pass- you can experience the best of what Sentosa has to offer. Just choose the pass that suits you best, and let the fun begin! Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie, or simply want something adventurous for the whole family, the Sentosa FUN Pass is for you.
Sentosa FUN Pass Play 3: Play up to any 3 tokens within a day.
Sentosa FUN Pass Play 5: Play up to any 5 tokens within a day.
Sentosa FUN Pass Play 19: Play up to any 19 tokens within a day.
sentosa fun pass highlights
- The Sentosa FUN Pass is your ticket to unlimited fun at a great bargain.
- With something for everyone, the pass allows you to choose from up to 40 tokens on Sentosa Island.
- Enjoy a variety of rides and tokens and experience the best of what Sentosa has to offer.
some tokens you can choose from
- 4D AdventureLand: Desperados in 4D
- 4D AdventureLand: Extreme Log Ride
- 4D AdventureLand: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
- Bi-Pedal Bicycle (1 Hour)
- Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom
- Fort Siloso Combat Skirmish: Indoor Maze
- MegaBounce or MegaJump @ Mega Adventure Park
- Segway Fun Ride
- Sentosa Merlion
- Tiger Sky Tower
- Trick Eye Museum Singapore
- Wave House Sentosa- Catch-A-Wave (1 Try)
- Wings of Time (Standard Seat)
- Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Images of Singapore LIVE
- S.E.A Aquarium
- K-Live Sentosa (Hologram)
is the sentosa fun pass good for me?
The biggest advantage that the Sentosa FUN Pass has to offer is the savings. When it comes to savings, you the potential to save anywhere between 40%. Let us take a closer look at the cost-benefit analysis of a Sentosa Day FUN Pass.
Sentosa FUN Pass Play 3 Cost: SGD 51
Individual Ticket Prices
Wavehouse- Catch a Wave (2 Tries): SGD 30
4D AdventureLand Extreme Log Ride: SGD 38
Ola Beach Club Stand Up Paddle Board (30 minutes): SGD 18
Total: SGD 86
The pass will cost you SGD 51 while individually, the tickets will cost a total of SGD 86. That is a saving of 40%.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You can redeem your tickets on the day of the show at the following locations:
Sentosa Station (VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3)
Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
Beach Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
Waterfront Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
Merlion Plaza Ticketing Counter
Faber Peak Ticketing Kiosk
Your tickets are valid for single day entry and must be redeemed on the same day as the date you redeem the first activity with your pass.
ratings & reviews
- This pass does not include access to Sentosa Cable Car - Sentosa Line.
- Each token is limited to a one-time entry
- Wings of Time tickets must be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters prior to the show.
- S.E.A. Aquarium and Royal Albatross (Dockside Tour) Sentosa must be redeemed together. This will be counted as two token redemptions.
- Images of Singapore LIVE & Madame Tussauds Singapore must be redeemed together and cannot be visited separately. This will be counted as two token redemptions.
- Sentosa FUN pass must be utilised within the day the first token is redeemed
- Child price is applicable to children aged 3-12 years inclusive