Romantische Mondscheinfahrt auf der Spree
Discover the city of Berlin under the stars on this Romantic Moonlight Cruise. Surprise your loved one with sights of the city on the water.
- Escape everyday life by spending a few romantic hours on the waters of Berlin.
- Enjoy the sunrise view through the portholes and be mesmerized by the rays of light that glitter and break on the water.
- Depending on the season, sail past either the Museum Island and the House of World Cultures or the beautiful Charlottenburg Palace and the Tiergarten.
- Relish in some wine and cheese specialties from the organic onboard kitchen, accompanied by soft music.
- Choose between the roof terrace or the heated, cozy interiors for the best views of the illuminated city.
- Boat tour
- Food and beverages
- Onboard guide and entertainment
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
What can be nicer than gliding quietly across the Spree with your favorite person on a full moon night? Escape your mundane, everyday routine and spend a few romantic hours on the water. Listen to the waves together and enjoy the surroundings in the moonlight. Depending on the season, your captain will choose the most beautiful route on the Spree. Your cruise could go past Museum Island and the House of World Cultures or sometimes the ship will pass the beautiful Charlottenburg Palace or the Tiergarten.
This romantic boat trip is accompanied by some wine and cheese from the organic onboard kitchen, and soft music playing in the background. The Television Tower, the Museum Island, the Berlin Cathedral, and many other sights shine in atmospheric light and glitter like jewels. Berlin’s waterways offer unique opportunities for a planned or spontaneous proposal, or even just a romantic evening. Enjoy unforgettable moments and maybe give your loved one a hint or a surprise!
know before you go
- This cruise is only available from April to September.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed on this cruise.
- Baggage is allowed on this cruise.
- Due to weather conditions, the cruise route may change. Please check the calendar to see operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Fri: 9:30pm to 12am
- Boarding time: 9pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Liegestelle Seminarschiff .
- Address: Alt-Moabit 91, 10559 Berlin, Germany.
- Landmark: Berth is located between Moabiter and Lessingbrücke.50m from Hotel Abion along the shore path..
- The closest bus stop is Kleiner Tiergarten (Berlin). It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 123, 187, 245, N40 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is U Turmstr. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro U9 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Bellevue. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains S3, S5, S7, S9 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.