Ocean Safari Tour
Book the ocean safari tour and visit two snorkel destinations, each with tons of marine life and corals!
- Set sail on the Ocean Safari boat and head over to the tropical waters of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Join the skipper and eco host in getting a newfound appreciation for the Great Barrier Reef.
- Go snorkeling in Mackay and Undine Reefs and swim with the turtles.
- Your ticket includes courtesy pick-ups from hotels in Cape Tribulation.
- Visit to two reef sites – Mackay and Undine Reefs
- 2 hours exploring the underwater world and swimming with turtles
- All snorkeling equipment
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Reef interpretation talks and eco appreciation presentations
- Courtesy pick up and drop off
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
At Cape Tribulation Beach, board the Ocean Safari vessel bound towards the tropical waters of the Great Barrier Reef. The vessel, based on the design of a rescue craft, can hold a maximum of 25 passengers so you enjoy the comfort of being in a small group. It is a strong inflatable boat with 700hp engines. An experienced skipper and the eco host will be accompanying you to ensure that your trip is full of fun and appreciation for the Great Barrier Reef, as well as the coastal rainforest of the Daintree. Both of these are world heritage sites and are located side by side. Your ticket includes courtesy pick-ups from hotels in Cape Tribulation.
After your tour, head over to the Ocean Safari check-in office, which is home to the Turtle Rock Café and Safari Lodge. Tuck into freshly cooked meals or great coffee (at your own expense) at the cafe. Or head over to the Safari Lodge, located just 400 meters from the beach, and stay at the Cape Tribulation rainforest (optional, at your own expense). The lodge has huts, campsites, a swimming pool, and a camp kitchen. It's ideal for sleeping in the jungle and listening to the sounds of the rainforest. If you stay over and rise early, you can catch the sunrise over the lovely Myall Beach.
This tour has an advanced eco accreditation.
know before you go
- Morning tour: Check in at 8am
- Afternoon tour: Check in at 12pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at The Turtle Rock Café, Cape Tribulation Rd, Cape Tribulation.
- Check-in is at 8am.
Note: Courtesy transfers are available from local accommodation houses. Please reconfirm pick-up time 12 hours prior with your accommodation or call Ocean Safari on 07 4098 0006.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.