City-Loungefahrt mit dem Schiff in Berlin
Experience the city of Berlin on a relaxing 2.5-hour cruise on the waters of the Spree. Spot famous sights and view the city in a different light.
- Explore the city of Berlin on this 2.5-hour-long, City Lounge Cruise.
- Spot the famous sites of the city in another light.
- Sail past the Government District, the Bundestag, and the Berlin Cathedral while listening to music.
- Relax on the upper deck in comfortable lounge furniture, with a drink and treat from the galley.
- Choose a warm and cozy environment if preferred by moving indoors for heated interiors and view the scenery through the ship’s large panoramic view.
- Boat tour
- Food and beverages
- Onboard guide and entertainment
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Whether you’re a Berliner or a tourist, the city of Berlin suddenly looks different from the waters. Famous sights known by everyone appear in a light that has never been seen before. On this 2.5-hour-long trip through the city, hop aboard the passenger ship “John Franklin”, and sail through the center of Berlin.
Get comfortable and relax on this cruise while passing by Museum Island, Berlin’s largest museum with imposing architecture on an island in the middle of the Spree. Spot the seat of the German Government with the Bundestag, Chancellery, Paul-Löbe House, and a bridge over the Spree, only for the Government. Sail past the Berliner Dom, the largest Evangelical Church in Germany, the Palace of Tears, the former border cross from Eat to West Berlin, and the Futurium, a museum with futuristic architecture.
know before you go
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed on this cruise.
- Baggage is allowed on this cruise.
- Due to weather conditions, the cruise route may change. Please check the calendar to see operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Sat: 12:30pm to 3pm
- Summer Months: 4:30pm to 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Liegestelle Seminarschiff .
- Address: Alt-Moabit 91.
- Landmark: Berth is located between Moabiter and Lessingbrücke.50m from Hotel Abion along the shore path..
- The closest bus stop is Kleiner Tiergarten (Berlin). It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 123, 187, 245, N40 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is U Turmstr. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro U9 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Bellevue. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains S3, S5, S7, S9 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.