Skip-The-Line Tickets to Siam Park
Visit the water kingdom of Siam Park with a myriad of attractions set in a tropical Thai paradise.
- Gain skip-the-line entry into the exotic Thai-inspired Siam Park.
- Thrill-seekers can explore a plethora of rides while families with children or anyone who wants to relax will have an equally satisfying time too.
- Experience the Tower of Power, Dragon roller coaster, Patong Rapids, and more.
- Learn the art of surfing at the Wave Palace known to generate massive waves rising 9.8-feet high.
- For those seeking a relaxing time, the Mai Thai River offers a leisurely way of exploring the park on a gigantic lazy river.
- Experience the cultural side of Siam at the Floating Market.
- Skip-the-line access to Siam Park
- Any meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Siam Park has something to offer to everyone. Located in Costa Adeje, a coastal suburb in Tenerife, Canary Islands, this popular Thai-themed park intends to create a wide range of emotions and sensations through thrilling water rides, slides, pools, and beaches. Apart from the rides, admire the remarkable detail in the recreation of Thai architectural motifs.
Among the rides that release a rush of adrenaline is the 'Dragon', an action-packed rollercoaster ride that drags you into a lair of colorful dragon sculptures all the while inducing the feeling of zero-gravity. Whiz down a 28-meter high vertical water slide called 'The Tower of Power' and pass through a huge aquarium full of sharks and rays. Ride through a completely dark water slide on a four leaf clover tube before falling deep into a volcano full of laser light effects on 'The Vulcano'. The Lost City with its multiple bridges, towers, and water slides is the perfect setting for children. Check out the 'Wave Palace' which generates massive man-made waves.
Relax by Siam Beach which has shady palm trees and warm blue-green waters. Another exciting attraction is the 'Mai Thai River', a lazy river where you can float around all the attractions, passing lush vegetation and pretty waterfalls. Make sure you don't miss 'The Floating Market', a typical Thai Village. Enjoy a quick Thai snack, buy souvenirs, and maybe get a traditional Thai massage.
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Information
- The use of face masks is mandatory at Siam Park in enclosed spaces.
- For safety reasons, Siam Park operates at a limited capacity, and pre-registration is required here.
- Customers who exit Siam park will not be allowed to re-enter.
- The use of sun loungers, tubes, life jackets, and umbrellas are included in the entrance ticket. Lockers and towels can be rented.
- Dressing rooms and showers are available.
- Free WiFi is available.
- Limited parking places are available, to be paid on site (subject to unanticipated changes).
- Outside food is not allowed inside the Park.
- Wearing comfortable footwear and swimwear and sun protection is advised.
- Daily: 10am - 6pm.
- Your Siam Park Skip the Line voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at the entrance of Siam Park.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Siam Park
The park is located on the TF-1 highway and for the convenience of visitors, Siam park has arranged a free bus service for all. Below are the bus routes -
- Los Cristianos. Bus-stop at: C.C. Pasarela - Shopping Mall and Hotel Sol Arona Tenerife.
- Las Américas. Bus-stop at: C.C. Presidente - Shopping Mall , Best Tenerife and Llanos de Troya.
- Costa Adeje. Bus-stop at: C.C. El Duque, Fañabé Plaza and Ocean Park.
- Coming from Santa Cruz on the south highway TF-1 take exit 73 or 74
- Coming from Adeje on the south highway TF-1 take exit 73
These tickets are valid for a period of one year from the date of purchase.