N Seoul Tower Ticket
Get a breathtaking bird's eye view of the Seoul skyline from N Seoul Tower. These tickets offer you direct access to the observation deck of the 777-foot tower for a 360-degree view of the city.
- Located smack in the middle of Seoul, the Namsan Mountain is an iconic attraction with a crowning jewel resting atop it; the N Seoul Tower is also officially the second largest tower in Seoul.
- Head to the observation deck of the N Seoul Tower for unobstructed views of the city and the beautiful landscapes surrounding it.
- The brightly lit tower also houses a powerful telescope that allows you to focus on specific points of interest.
- The N Seoul Tower features an exciting range of restaurants from casual eateries to fine-dining restaurants. While at the tower, make a pit stop at the Sky Restrooms! These high-end WCs offer amazing views of the city with their floor to ceiling windows.
- N Seoul Tower Observation Deck Admission
- Food & drinks
- Audio Guide (Additional Charge)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
The N Seoul Tower is situated 480 meters above sea level, making it the highest point of Seoul. Originally designed to function as a signal tower for TV and radio, the N Seoul Tower has become the go-to spot for visitors who want a spectacular 360-degree view of the Seoul skyline. Your trip to the observation deck at N Seoul Tower begins at the Seoul Tower Plaza, a multi-level complex which doubles as the base of the tower. The plaza houses a great collection of restaurants. The highlight of the tower is definitely the observation deck, which is located at a height of 400+ meters and offers unparalleled views of the city of Seoul. The deck features clean glass windows and offers patrons a panoramic view of the city line.
During the day, the observation deck offers guests a chance to marvel at the beauty of Seoul and the hills that surround it. If you prefer watching the city lit up in all its glory, visit the tower during the night and marvel at the illuminated sky and city. For the kids, the N Seoul Tower features Ssentoy Museum and Showroom which showcases the magical world of movies and animation.
know before you go
know before you go
** Important Information**
- Operating hours for the observatory and restaurants may change depending on weather conditions and operating schedules.
N Seoul Tower
- Mon to Thu: 11am -10pm
- Friday, Sat and Sun: 11am - 10:30pm
- Public Holidays: 11am - 10:30pm
- Last admission: 30 minutes before closing
- Actual opening hours subject to weather conditions and operating schedules
Wheelchair rentals are available for disabled and elderly patrons free of charge. Book your wheelchair in advance if you're planning on visiting on a weekend.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile voucher shortly. Please redeem admission ticket with your QR code at N Seoul Tower T1 on the entry date Please see the instructions on how to exchange your voucher.
N Seoul Tower, 105 Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan 2(i)ga-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Bus: Take the Namsan Sunhwan Shuttle bus service to reach N Seoul Tower. There are three routes, number 02, 03 and 05.
- Cable Car: The N Seoul Tower cable car is a slightly offbeat but beautiful way to get to the N Seoul Tower. To reach the cable car station, take the metro to Myeong-dong station and take a right from the Pacific Hotel. The boarding point will be a short, 10-minute walk from the right turn.
- Parking: If you're planning on bringing your vehicle to the attraction, you'll have to park it one of the many parking lots available nearby. This is because general cars have been restricted to enter the Namsan Mountain. Some of the closest parking spots include Seoul Square Parking Lot, Namsan Cable Car parking lot, National Theatre of Korea parking lot. You can take the shuttle bus service from these spots to reach N Seoul Tower.