Panoramic Seoul Night Bus Tour
- Take the night route across Seoul on a bus that departs at 7:30 PM, taking you through 12 distinct locations, and sit back and relax for a spectacular non-stop tour.
- Witness a dynamic nightlife scene and feel the buzz of the city as the sun goes down on this rich tour that introduces you to the glamorous side of Seoul
- All buses run on pollution-free natural gas and come with spacious seating, open-topped deck, and free wifi facilities, allowing for a comfortable and hassle-free experience
- Enjoy 30 minutes of photo time at Sebit Island, Namsan Seoul Tower, and Dongjak Bridge
- Learn all about the city’s nightlife secrets with the help of an audio guide available in 12 languages
- Night Bus Tour of Seoul
- Audioguide in 12 languages
- Free Wifi
- Photo time at Sebit Island, Namsan Tower, and Dongjak Bridge
- Entrance fees to attractions
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, French, German, Indonesian, Malaysian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, South Korean, Vietnamese, Thai.
Children aged 5 - 17 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Get a full refund on canceling 3 days in advance. Get a 50% refund on canceling 2 days in advance. 24 hours before or departure day will be non-refundable.
Why You Should Get On Board
Spend a romantic evening exploring the electrifying sights Seoul has to offer! From raging nightclubs to bustling marketplaces, this is a city that knows how to party till the break of dawn. Take in this glamorous nightlife from the comfort of your sightseeing bus, which will take you through key attraction areas like the complex cultural landmark of Sebitseom located in the heart of downtown Seoul and on the edge of the beautiful Han river. You will also cross the N Seoul Tower, Namdaemun Market, and Cheonggye Plaza, among others. In the dark, the dazzling city lights come to life in a way that makes spending your nights asleep feel like a waste of time.
Know Before You Go
- Stops along this route are: Gwanghwamun, Mapodaegto (Bridge), Seogangdaegyo (Bridge), Banpodaegyo (Bridge), Somesevit, Dongjakdaegyo (Bridge), Seongsudaegyo (Bridge), N Seoul Tower, Namdaemun Market, Cheonggye Plaza
- Duration: 1 hr 30 min
- Frequency: Every day at 7:30 PM
- Departure: Gwanghwamun (Base Point)
- End Point: Cheonggye Plaza
- Note that this is not a hop-on-hop-off tour.
- Only 10 or more people are allowed in order to start the service.
- During the night tour, you may feel a little cold due to the winds. We recommend wearing warm clothing for the journey.
No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher at the ticket redemption point and collect your bus ticket.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - Gwanghwamun Bus Terminal
Your ticket is valid for the specific date and time selected during the purchase.