City Sightseeing Seoul:1Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Single Course Ticket
- Choose from 3 routes - Downtown Palace Namsan Course (22 stops), Panorama Course (16 stops), Gangnam Course (21 stops)
- Exercise complete flexibility over the course of your trip by hopping on and off at any of the stops along the length of the route
- All buses run on pollution-free natural gas and come with spacious seating, open-topped deck, and free wifi facilities, allowing for a comfortable and hassle-free experience
- The well-planned routes cover key attraction areas like Myeong-dong, Gangnam Station, Lotte World, Seoul Museum of History, and more
- With an audio guide available in 12 languages, you can learn all about Seoul’s compelling history
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
- 1 Day Hop-on-Hop-off Pass
- Audioguide in 12 languages
- Free Wifi
- Entrance fees to attractions
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, French, German, Indonesian, Malaysian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, South Korean, Vietnamese, Thai.
Children aged 5 - 17 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired route for your pass:
- Downtown Palace Namsan Course
- Panorama Course
- Gangnam Course
Get a full refund on canceling 3 days in advance. Get a 50% refund on canceling 2 days in advance. 24 hours before or departure day will be non-refundable.
why you should get on board
Seoul is a whirlwind of action, defined by its cutting-edge cultural trends and discernible youthful energy. With a hop-on-hop-off bus pass, valid for 1 calendar day, explore this dynamic city that paves its way toward a bright future while also preserving its celebrated past. Immerse yourself in the serene traditions of Korea at the picturesque Namsangol Hanok Village, check out the glass-floored observation deck on the 118th floor of the Lotte World Tower, relish the infamous and sumptuous Korean dish Bibimbap, or head to the National Museum of Korea to get a lesson on the early Korean kingdoms of Goryeo, Joseon, and the Korean Empire. There is much to see and do in this bright, bustling, and massive city, where the ancient and contemporary blend in a way as to awaken and touch the soul.
know before you go
Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
Downtown Palace Namsan Route
- Popular stops on the route are Myeongdong, Namsan Hanok Village, N Seoul Tower, Insadong, and more
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes
- Operating Hours: Monday - Sunday
- First bus at 9:00 AM from Gwanghwamun and the last bus is at 6:00 PM
- Popular stops on the route are Seoul Museum of History, Namsan Library, Gangnam Station, Sebitseom, and more
- Frequency: Every 45 - 70 minutes
- Operating Hours: Tuesday - Sunday
- First bus at 9:00 AM from Gwanghwamun and the last bus is at 5:10 PM
- Popular stops on the route are
- Frequency: Every 60 - 70 minutes
- Operating Hours: Tuesday - Sunday
- First bus at 10:00 AM from Gangnam Station and last bus is at 5:00 PM
- Vehicle types may change depending on the maintenance or reservation status.
- If Monday is a national holiday/summer holiday & peak season, all courses will nevertheless operate regularly.
- Please note: During weekends and Korean public holidays, the bus will not stop at Saebit Island along the Panorama Route due to traffic jams in the area
No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher at the ticket redemption point and collect your bus ticket.
Ticket Redemption Point
- For the Downtown Palace Namsan Route and Panorama Route, redeem your voucher at Gwanghwamun Bus Terminal.
- For the Gangnam Route, redeem your voucher at Gangnam Station.
Your ticket is valid for the specific date and time selected during the purchase.