Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia and Park Güell with No Wait Entry
On this guided tour, you will be visiting two of his most beautiful, and equally eccentric, contributions to Catalan Modernisme - the Sagrada Familia and Park Guell. The tour is 3.5 hours long and will help you not only see the most beautiful landmarks of Barcelona but also learn what it was that drove this movement and its significance to the Catalan region.
- Move past the long ticket lines and head to these iconic Catalan landmarks without wasting time standing in the lines.
- Learn about the significance of Catalan Modernisme and its influence on the architecture of Barcelona.
- Transfers between Park Guell and Sagrada Familia are included in the tour as well.
Enjoy an Immersive Guided Tour of the Iconic Park Guell.
The tour guide will meet you at the designated meeting point as mentioned in your voucher. The first part of the tour is a tour of Park Guell followed by a tour of Sagrada Familia.
At Park Guell, your guide will take you up the enigmatic staircase that marks the entrance of the park. On the other side, you will find Gaudi’s mosaic dragon waiting for you. Park Guell is arranged around a large central square with a “trencadís” bench that snakes around it. With varying colors and curved lines, Park Guell is an urban retreat unlike any other, perfectly portraying Gaudi’s design principles.
Delve into Gaudi's Masterpiece with a Guided Tour of the Sagrada Familia
At the Sagrada Familia, your tour guide will guide you past the long ticket lines straight to the brief security check and then into the Sagrada Familia. You will see the Nativity and Passion Facades and understand the significance behind them. Inside the basilica, your guide will show you the extreme designs incorporated into the church’s construction and the finely detailed works of the beautiful stained glass windows.You will also be able to visit the Sagrada Familia Museum. The museum started out as a school by Antoni Gaudi for the children of those working on the construction of the Sagrada Familia. Today, it is a museum dedicated to the basilica and to Antoni Gaudi as well.
Most people only visit Park Guell and Sagrada Familia once in a lifetime. Our guided tour of Sagrada Familia and Park Güell with no wait entry guarantees that you have a once-in-a-lifetime experience when you're there.
- Priority access into Sagrada Familia & Park Guell
- Bilingual tour guide (English & Spanish)
- Transfers between Sagrada Familia & Park Guell
- Personal Expenses
Know Before You Go
The tour takes place daily with time slots available throughout the day. You can check the tour timings for the date of your visit during checkout.
There will be a gap between your tour of Sagrada Familia and Park Güell, during which time you can do as you please.
Guide proficient in English / Spanish / French / German / Italian (or) Bilingual Professional Guide (English and Spanish)
- The interiors of the Sagrada Familia are wheelchair accessible.
- Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside. Guests with larger bags will not be allowed to enter (as there are no storage facilities).
- For visitors with mobility problems, Park Güell offers two free wheelchairs for hire (subject to availability). The tourist coach car park has three places for people with reduced mobility.
Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher link for the meeting point details and specific instructions before you head to the experience.