Experience Safari World Bangkok, an open-air zoo complete with animals in their natural habitats, along with a convenient and comfortable transfer service.
- Discover your favorite wildlife at Safari World Bangkok's Safari Park and Marine Park as you embark on an immersive safari adventure.
- Ditch the hassle of transportation and comfortably commute with a shared or private transfer facility available as an option with your exclusive ticket.
- The transfers are not limited to and from the Safari Park but will also take you through the Safari Park as you witness wildlife at its best.
- A whole day of fun awaits you at this action-packed Safari experience featuring orangutans, elephants, dolphins, sea lions, birds, and more.
- Did you know? The park features 8 exceptional shows including orangutan boxing, a fancy carp garden, dolphin show, and even a sea lion exhibit!
- Entry to Safari Park
- Transfers (Shared/Private)
- Animal treats
- Safari Coach ticket
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Get up close to nature at Safari Park, homes to exotic animals like ostriches and giraffes, or catch a show at a river cruise and the Marine Park. Want to get the best of both worlds? During your visit to Safari World, you can complete your day with a buffet meal (additional cost)l to fuel you. You won't find a more exciting zoo anywhere else!
Arrive at the Safari Park the most convenient way with this tour as your transport will be taken care of with shared or private transfers. The transfers are also not limited to and from the Safari Park but the vehicle will also take you through the park where you get to witness wildlife at its best.
A visit to Safari World allows you to see roaming wild animals in their natural habitat. Have the chance to experience some of the rarest species of animals in their original splendor. With your safari vehicle, you can observe lions up close and take part in a bird show at a dense jungle walk for a sensory experience like no other. Be amazed at the variety of animals that are living there naturally and catch your breath as you witness some of the fascinating species on your safari drive such as walrus, monkey, orangutan, kangaroo, crocodile, tapir, and many more.
know before you go
know before you go
- Thai passport holders are not eligible for this experience.
- Free admission for children under 99 cm in height.
- The Safari Park area can only be entered from a vehicle.
- Avail a special 30% discount at the Amatissimo MBK branch At First Area G Floor Zone A (valid till 28 Feb 2023).
- Avail a special 5% discount at At First G Floor Zone A (valid till 31 Jan 2023).
- Receive a discount of 100 THB for a minimum spend of 300 THB at Let’s Relax spa MBK branch with limited (valid till 15 Dec 2022).
- Exclusive price at Ali’s Indian & Thai Restaurant G Floor Zone D Signature dish “Bombay Biryani from 310 THB to 280 THB GET 1 FREE!! masala chai (31 Jan 2023).
- Collect coupons for getting 1 free dried mango at Information Counter G Floor Zone A.
- Tue to Fri: 9am - 4:30pm
- Sat, Sun, and public holidays: 9am - 5pm
- Tue to Fri: 9am - 5pm
- Sat, Sun, and public holidays: 9am - 5:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please bring the voucher /QR code to the counter (4-6) for admission on service date.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- You can either opt for pick up or choose to reach the meeting point directly.
This ticket includes hotel pickups. In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
Bangkok major area: Pratunam, Chidlom, Ploenchit, SuKhumvit, Silom, Siam, Chinatown, Khao San Road, Ratcgadapisek, Phetchaburi
Non Major: Bangkok riverside hotels, Suvarnabhumi, Nonthaburi Province
On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 30 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
Meeting Point (If not opted for Hotel Pick-up)
- Meet at MBK Center, Gate 1 at 8:00am (BTS at National Stadium station Exit 4 from skywalk connects to MBK walk down to the 1st floor)
- Address: Phaya Thai Rd, Wang Mai, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is MBK center. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 1-1 NGV : Bang Khen - Vibhavadi Rangsit - Hua Lamphong, 1-3 EV : Bang Khen - Phahon Yothin - Hua Lamphong to get you there.
- The closest subway station is National Stadium. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board subway BTS Silom Line to get you there.