Pompeii Priority Access Tickets and Round Trip Transfers from Rome
The once thriving and vibrant city of Pompeii is now forever frozen in time due to the eruption of Mount Vesuvius over two thousand years ago. With free round-trip transportation from Rome and an audioguide to help you navigate, learn about its heartbreaking history in-depth, and tour around Pompeii like never before.
- Explore the beautiful city of Pompeii with this priority-access ticket and marvel at how proud it stands, even in ruins.
- On your way to Pompeii, make a short stop at Naples and soak up the stunning panoramic view of the city.
- Providing you the perfect opportunity to take pictures, notice the unique Neapolitan skyline with Mount Vesuvius in the frame.
- Learn about the saddening history of Pompeii from your engaging audioguide. Listen intently for historical facts and interesting anecdotes about this city.
- After this, feel free to stroll amidst the ruins, on the ancient streets of Pompeii and peek into the lives of Romans. Discover the ancient houses, shops, and bakeries, and imagine the day-to-day activities in Roman times.
- With round-trip transportation from Rome to Pompeii, focus all your energy on soaking up the views around you and enjoying the tour of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Priority access tickets to Pompeii excavations
- Audioguide in Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, and Japanese
- Round-trip transportation from Rome to Pompeii
- Hotel transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Once Tragic, Modern-Day Magic
Pompeii is the stuff of legends, and has inspired countless documentaries, movies and books. The UNESCO World Heritage site is truly a fascinating chapter in the book of Ancient Roman history and now you can experience it for yourself on our Pompeii Day Trip from Rome.
Your experience begins with a comfortable transfer from Rome on an air conditioned coach, during which your audioguide will keep you company – sharing fascinating stories and history. On your way to Pompeii, look out your windows to take in the stunning view of the city of Naples. Discover the beauty of this city from the comfort of your coach, learn more about Naples. Extending from the Sorrento peninsula to the volcanic area of the Phlegrean fields, you will get an impressive view of the still-active volcano, Mount Vesuvius.
Infamous for the destruction of Pompeii and Herculaneum in 79AD, Vesuvius has erupted many times since – and is today regarded as one of the most dangerous volcanoes in the world due to the 3,000,000 people living directly in its path of destruction. Once you reach the town of Pompeii, you will disembark from your coach and begin exploring the ruins of this ancient city at your own pace. Find out how the objects beneath the city has been well-preserved for centuries. Walk through the ancient streets of Pompeii and imagine what life was like in the once vivacious town. Discover ancient houses, shops, and bakeries on this short walk.
know before you go
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours even with priority access.
- Please note that the round-trip transfers are from a meeting point in Rome and not from your hotels.
- It is important to reach the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid last-minute delays.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. Knees, shoulders and backs must be covered.
This tour is available daily and begins at 7:30 AM. The duration of this tour is 12 hours.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children's tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is right in front of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri church (Viale Luigi Einaudi).
- This is right near Metro (line A) Stop for Piazza della Republica and Termini Station (Metro A and B).
Board bus 64, 70, 82, 85, or 170 and get off at Repubblica bus stop. This stop is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
Take the metro line MEA and get off at the Repubblica metro station. This station is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the time and date selected at the time of checkout.