Small-Group Rome Food Walking Tour and Jewish Ghetto
- Go on a mid-morning walking tour to markets, groceries and gelaterias with tastings at different locations
- Discover the secret behind world-famous dishes such as pizza, supplì and pasta
- Experience the best of Jewish cuisine in Italy as well
- Taste the best fried artichokes and codfish
- Have gelato, the Italian answer to ice cream
- This tour is available in English, French, German, and Spanish
- 3.5-hr walking tour
- Local food connoisseur guide
- Food tastings
- Hotel transfers
Food lovers, this is your time! Experience a nice stroll through Rome’s enchanting squares and neighborhoods while tasting your way through some of the city’s best shops, restaurants, and markets, discovering first hand the secrets of world-renowned Italian cuisine. Enjoy pizza with a mortadella tasting, supplì (fried rice-ball), and pasta.
Then, experience Jewish ghetto food specialties: fried artichokes and fried codfish. Savor an artisanal gelato tasting alongside tips and history of food in Italy.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Meet your guide here Via Dei Baullari, 106
- Your guide will be waiting for you at the Piazza Farnese corner in front of the newspaper stand
- Closest bus stop is Palazzo Falconieri - Uroboro, a 4-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Buses 23, 280 & n3d will bring you here.
- Closest tram stop is Arenula/Cairoli
- Tram #8 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
- Meeting point is at Piazza Farnese at the corner of Via Dei Baullari, 106