Rome E-Bike Rental & Trevi Fountain Underground Guided Tour
Hop aboard high-powered, pedal-free, environment-friendly e-bikes and zoom through the city of Rome in style. A guided tour through the Trevi Underground is a deep dive into Rome's past.
- Buckle in your helmets, jump on your e-bikes, and ride your way through the city of Rome.
- This unique sightseeing experience gives you quite the vantage point to soak up Rome's icons from.
- High-powered electronic bikes are available for three hours to explore Rome at your own pace.
- Your handy audio guides will share intriguing insight into Rome's past and present.
- This ticket also includes a guided tour of the Trevi Undergrounds.
- Very few people know about the underground passages that stretch beneath the Trevi district.
- Explore the depths of Roman history as you walk through this Imperial-age attraction.
- An expert archeological guide will walk alongside you, imparting valuable knowledge.
- 3-hr e-bike rental
- Trevi underground entry & guided tour
- City APP audioguide
- 25-min Ancient Rome multimedia video
- Staff assistance at ticketing office
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Sightseeing is no longer synonymous with red double-decker, open-top buses: there are better, greener ways now! Exhibit A: high-powered, fully-charged electronic bikes. This is a super convenient way of sightseeing (you literally don't break a sweat). Jump aboard your bikes, throw on your helmets, and begin your exploration through Italy's striking capital city for three hours. The best part is, wherever you wish to step down and explore further, you may do so without worrying about your tour group leaving you behind. You can ride this bike anywhere a standard bike can be ridden, and you do not need a driver's license or any special cycling skills. Ride them on slopes, for long stretches, with almost no effort. What's best- you have a personalized audio guide to help navigate your way through the city!
Trevi Underground Guided Tour
Many know of Rome's famous Trevi Fountain, but few know about the underground passages stretching beneath the Trevi district. At a stone's throw away from the Trevi Fountain lies an interesting underground archeological site. With many displays of artifacts excavated from this very site, you'll get a fascinating look at the Imperial-aged landmark. Walk through the ruins of ancient Rome and discover secrets from your archeologist guide. Visiting this site will show you the different stages a small area of ancient Rome went through over time. Direct any queries you may have about this archeological site to your guide, who will be more than happy to answer them.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- This tour is not available for children aged 13yrs and below.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- At the ticket redemption point (the ticketing office), you'll be assisted with downloading the audio guide.
- Tue, Thur & Sat: at 3 PM.
- Wed, Fri & Sun: at 9 AM.
25 Dec & 1 Jan
Children aged 14-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo IDs).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticketing office.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the ticketing office of Touristation Piazza Venezia.
- Address: Piazza d'ara coeli, 16, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Ara Coeli/Piazza Venezia, a 1-min walk to the ticketing office.
- Buses 30, 40, 44, 62, 63, 64, 70, 81, 87, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.