Spend an unforgettable day roaming around the charming neighborhood of Paris on a private tour and enjoy VIP treatment during the whole trip. Go on a fascinating journey through the city’s legendary attractions like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and Louvre Pyramid with a local guide.
- Embark on a private tour of Paris and receive VIP treatment as you sightsee some of the best highlights of Paris on a full-day tour with hotel transfers at your convenience.
- Visit the Eiffel Tower with a local guide and climb the summit to enjoy a brilliant view of the city from the dizzying height.
- Encounter medieval wonders like Notre Dame, Sainte Chappelle, Conciergerie, and more. and discover their captivating history with a tour guide.
- Cross over the oldest bridge in Paris, the Pont Neuf, and finally arrive at the majestic Louvre Museum.
- Capture the beauty of the French capital’s most amazing attractions as well as its picturesque landscape in a series of selfies.
- Fun Fact: The Eiffel Tower was supposed to be a temporary installation, intended to stand for 20 years after being built for the 1889 World Fair.
- Guided tour
- Hotel transfers
- Tickets to the Eiffel Tower
- Meal inclusions
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
A Play-By-Play Account Of Your Time At The Eiffel Tower
What better way to start a tour of Paris than from the Eiffel Tower, the most distinguished symbol of Paris? Explore this marvelous attraction with a local guide starting from the bottom floor and culminating at the summit. The highlight of your day is undoubtedly going to be ascending to the very top of the Eiffel Tower to relish in its panoramic vistas!
Continue Your Sightseeing Experience At Île de la Cité
Begin the second part of your tour at Île de la Cité. It is the oldest neighborhood of Paris and features popular landmarks like the Pont de l'Archevêché bridge and the Notre Dame. As you approach the historic cathedral, you can’t help but be blown away by its French Gothic architecture. From there, head to Sainte Chapelle. Did you know that the exquisite chapel was home to the French Kings until the 14th century? After which, proceed to find yourself standing in front of the courthouse Palais de Justice and its accompanying Conciergerie, a former prison whose most popular inmates were the indomitable Marie Antoinette.
The next stop on the tour is the 16th-century stone bridge Pont Neuf, which connects the Right Bank of the Seine with the Left Bank. Both cherished localities have often been compared due to their very distinct charm and energy. Make sure to spend some time at the Right Bank of the Seine before heading over to the Louvre Pyramid. The iconic glass and metal structure were created in 1989 to serve as an entrance to the Louvre Museum. It has, however, become an object of fascination among tourists due to the tantalizing conspiracy theories attached to its purpose and function. Finally, your memorable tour will draw to a close after you are dropped back at your hotel.
Eiffel Tower (3 hours) - Lunch break (1 hour) - Île de la Cité (30 minutes) - Notre Dame (20 minutes) - Sainte Chapelle (20 minutes) - Palace of Justice (10 minutes) - Conciergerie (10 minutes) - Pont Neuf (20 minutes) - Right Bank of the Seine (20 minutes) - Louvre Pyramid (20 minutes)
know before you go
know before you go
- This experience can accommodate a maximum of 8 people in 1 group.
- This experience is not suitable for wheelchair users, pram/stroller users, differently-abled people, pregnant people, guests with limited mobility, guests with back/neck injuries, and guests with guide dogs.
- Daily: 10:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.