Qasr Al Watan + Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld or Warner Bros. World
Tour the stunning palace of Qasr Al Watan, a true testament to Arabian architecture and craftsmanship. Walk through the luxurious palace, pay a visit to the Qasr Al Watan Library, and explore the intriguing shopping options within the palace compounds. Visit the three renowned amusement parks in Dubai, all located within the same vicinity for some real thrills at Ferrari World, Warner Bros. World, or Yas Waterworld!
- Make your way to one of Abu Dhabi’s most iconic cultural landmarks, the Qasr Al Watan and admire the architectural marvel at your own pace.
- Stroll through the many rooms of the palace, the lush gardens surrounding the palace, and exhaust your shopping options within the palace compounds.
- Spend some time at the Qasr Al Watan Library if you’re a bibliophile, and find books on diverse topics, such as history, archeology, memoirs, heritage, biographies, social sciences, statistics, culture, arts, literature, administration, and many more.
- The Ferrari World offers over 20 Ferrari-inspired rides, shows, and attractions, 2 shopping outlets and a range of authentic Italian dining experiences, ensuring fun options for each member of the family.
- A one-of-a-kind world-class destination, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is home to 29 sophisticated thrill rides, interactive family-friendly attractions and exclusive family entertainment, plus shopping and dining opportunities aplenty.
- Hop aboard the Middle East’s longest suspended rollercoaster at Yas Waterworld and splash your way to the bottom with special water and laser effects enhancing your experience.
- Entry into Qasr Al Watan
- Access to Qasr Al Watan Library and Gardens
- Entry into 2 amusement Parks (Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld, or Warner Bros. World) on the same day
Reduced Ticket Prices
Children below the age of 3 can take part in this experience for free.
Qasr Al Watan
Qasr Al Watan is open to visitors from 11 AM to 10 PM daily.
The Palace in Motion Light Show will take place at 9 PM daily, and it lasts for 30 minutes.
From the 8th of September, the timings are as follows:
Qasr al Watan: 10 AM -8 PM
Library: 10 AM - 7 PM
Last Entry to Palace (Palace doors close): 7 PM
Palace and Exhibition Rooms close: 7.15 PM
Palace in Motion Show: 7:45 PM
Legma Visitor Centre: 10 AM -8.30 PM
Legma - Retail: 10 AM -7.30 PM
Diyafat - Retail: 12 PM -7 PM
Al Fowala: 10.30 AM -7 PM
Visitor Centre: 10 AM - 8:30 PM
Qasr al Watan Gift Shop: 10 AM -7:30 PM
Palace Tickets:10 AM - 6:30 PM
Palace in Motion ONLY: 6:30 PM -7:30 PM
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
- The park is open to visitors on all days of the week.
- The park is open between 10 AM and 9 PM.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- January-December: 11 AM - 8 PM.
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- November to March: 10 AM - 6 PM.
- April to May: 10 AM - 7: PM.
- June to August: 10 AM - 8 PM.
- September to October: 10 AM - 7 PM.
On Thursdays, Yas Waterworld is open from 10 AM to 5 PM for general admission and from 6 PM to 11 PM only for women.
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
what to expect
Qasr Al Watan: A Grand Experience
Visit the presidential palace of Abu Dhabi that only recently opened to the public: Qasr Al Watan! A contemporary palace built in a traditional Arabian style, this palace is one of the finest examples of Arabic craftsmanship and architecture. In a tribute to Arabian heritage, the design of this palace signifies its heritage and future vision greatly. The facade of the palace is made of limestone and granite, and holds over 5,000 geometric and floral patterns, each inspired by traditional Arab iconography.
The palace has its own library with books on a wide range of subjects including archeology, history, heritage, memoirs, biographies, human and social sciences, statistics, administration, culture, literature, arts, etc. It also has its own gift shops; one at the Visitors Center and the other at the palace building. Stay back for the exciting ‘Palace in Motion’ show, a spectacular 15-minute exposition that portrays the story of Qasr Al Watan with the aid of light and sound effects. Projected onto the palace, you will learn all about Qasr Al Watan and UAE’s history in three acts, the past, present, and future in an exciting manner.
A Thrilling Combo Of Amusement Parks
Rides ranging from mild to extreme across all the parks are sure to get everyone’s hearts racing!
Warner Bros. World
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is the world’s first ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park, which opens on 25 July 2018. With six impeccably themed lands - Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch, Cartoon Junction and Gotham City - each of which are designed based on iconic Warner Bros. characters, this theme park is sure to knock your and your children’s socks off! Choose from 29 thrilling rides, interactive family-friendly attractions and unique live entertainment that’s sure to keep you wanting more.
There's something for everyone here, no matter the age or fan-following! DC fans are sure to enjoy adrenaline-pumping rides like the Scarecrow Scare Raid and the Joker Funhouse, which is a walkthrough experience with all of the Joker’s mind-boggling tricks and puzzles. Cartoon Junction is where you’ll find all your favourite cartoon characters under one roof. Hang out with Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny, Batman, Superman and many others here. Other rides that you definitely should check out are the Flintstones Bedrock River Adventure ride for a trip down prehistoric lane, and the thrilling Tom and Jerry Cheese Spin, which is both amusing and exciting.
Created as a tribute to Ferrari’s passion, heritage, excellence and innovation, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi brings to life the ‘Ferrari Story’. Have your mind blown and feel your pulse race as you discover true thrill and extravagance at the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
Go faster than an F1™ car! Strap in, put your goggles on and feel like a true Scuderia Ferrari champion as you scale a heart-racing height of 52 meters and are blasted at 240km/h in 4.9 seconds on the world’s fastest rollercoaster at Formula Rossa or brave the planet’s highest roller coaster loop, at a spectacular 51 degree incline at the Flying Aces. The latest addition to the park, Turbo Track launches you up and above the iconic ‘red roof’ as it accelerates you inside and outside the park.
If this is too much adrenaline for you, give yourself a break at Tyre Show. A comical take on what goes on in the pit-stop, Tyre Show features two Italian mechanics on a mission to fulfil their dream of becoming pit crew for Scuderia Ferrari. You can simply watch them as they clown around and attempt to change a tire of an F1™ car or jump in and try to do it yourself in the quickest time.
Have a fun-filled day at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 43 rides and slides. Spread over 15 hectares, Yas Waterworld offers everyone a welcome respite from the desert heat. Experience never-ending twists, turns, drops and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Next pay a visit to Slithers Slides, a set of water-tube rides with multiple courses.
Experience a bumpy obstacle filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin. The other courses include Sand Viper Strike, Slither Alley, Sidewinder and Snake’s Tail. With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! With slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers and many more interactive features, Marah Fortress is the dream playground for any child and has everything to keep your tot entertained. Since all three amusement parks must be visited on the same day, you’re sure to have a day filled with excitement and pleasure.
know before you go
- Please make sure to keep your mobile phones on silent mode before entering the palace of Qasr Al Watan.
- You can park your car at Visitors Center Car Park at Qasr Al Watan, which also comes with valet parking services.
- Bags and cases with more dimensions than 500 X 350 won't be allowed inside the palace.
- Please note that the three amusement parks must be visited on the same day.
- All shuttle buses depart Yas Island at 8:00 PM daily.
- There will be no shuttle bus service on 31st December from The Palm due to road closures.
- Please note that, on the following Thursdays of the year, Yas Waterworld will be hosting Ladies Day and Nights from 10 AM to 11 PM or just Ladies Nights from 6 PM to 11 PM, as such, entrance will only be allowed to women and males aged 8 or below. Boys above the age of 8 are not eligible to enter. Valid ID proof may be required to confirm age at the time of entry:
August 29, 2019
September 5, 2019
September 12, 2019 (Ladies Night)
September 19, 2019 (Ladies Night)
September 26, 2019 (Ladies Night)
October 3, 2019
October 10, 2019 (Ladies Night)
October 17, 2019 (Ladies Night)
November 7, 2019
- Please note that the Kart Academy experience and Virtual Reality Simulator are add on rides and will be charged for the same at the venue.
There are safety and usability restrictions on some of the rides, which are based on height, in line with standard practice in theme parks internationally. While guests under 1.1m, mostly children, will be able to enjoy rides at Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, there are a few rides that will be restricted to them, hence the above and below 1.1m ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at each attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket to the Qasr Al Watan at the venue itself.
- For the Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld, and Warner Bros. World, it is recommended to take a print out your voucher confirmation and ticket as it contains helpful information such as details about the meeting point and useful maps. You could also download the same on your mobile phone and show it at the designated meeting point before you begin the tour.
- The Qasr Al Watan experience can be redeemed anytime within a month of purchase.
- The amusement park combination of Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld, and Warner Bros. World can be redeemed anytime within a month of purchase. All three experiences must be redeemed on the same day.