Skip-the-Line Guided Tour of Prague Castle & 3-Course Lunch in Lobkowicz Palace Café
Explore the opulent interiors of the stalwart, over 1000 years old Prague Castle, and delve into its extensive history with an expert guide. Culminate your experience with a sumptuous lunch at the beautiful Lobkowicz Palace.
- Avoid crowds and enjoy a private skip-the-line tour.
- Enjoy the company of a local professional English or German-speaking guide.
- Get expert insights as you explore the St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica and Golden Lane.
- Savor a refreshing cup of coffee or some other drink during a relaxing mid-break tour.
- Tuck in a delicious 3-course lunch while taking in panoramic views of Prague.
- Professional English or German-speaking guide
- Entry to Prague Castle (including St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, and the Golden Lane)
- Map of Prague Castle complex
- 3-course lunch with priority seating (on the outdoor terrace or inside with a view)
- One Lobkowicz Beer / Lobkowicz Wine / Soda
- One Coffee / Tea
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site and listed by the Guinness Book of Records as the largest ancient castle in the world, the 70,000 square meters castle deserves a leisurely exploration. With a private English or German-speaking guide by your side and armed with a skip-the-line, you can do exactly that! Wander through the Castle complex, composed of palaces and buildings that vary both in age and architectural styles.
Enjoy entertaining and expert commentary from your guide as you explore the gothic St. Vitus Cathedral, halls of the Old Royal Palace, the tombs of old kings, emperors & patron saints, and many more hidden gems. Art lovers will appreciate the beauty of the Last Judgment Mosaic. Enter the Golden Lane, a picturesque street in the Castle, where you will get a glimpse of the life of bygone common people. You will also get a chance to see how the medieval torture rooms and prisons were like.
All the walking and exploration is bound to leave you famished. As the final crowning hour of the tour, you will head towards the Lobkowicz Palace Café where a delectable 3-course lunch awaits you. Take your pick from a wide selection of dishes including salads, soups, pasta, and more. Enjoy a leisurely meal while taking panoramic views of the city either from an outdoor terrace or indoor seating with a view.
know before you go
This tour has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- The maximum capacity is reduced to 50% of regular capacity.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Protective equipment such as face masks and hand sanitizer is provided depending on type of activity.
Daily from 9.30 AM.
Duration: 3.5 hours
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Wear comfortable shoes as the tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- During autumn/winter, make sure that you wear warm clothing and bring along an umbrella in case of rain.
Infants aged 5 and under go free. Children aged 6-15 and seniors aged above 65 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo.
- Meet your guide at Hradčanské náměstí, by the statue of President Masaryk.
- Our guide will be holding an orange umbrella for easy recognition.
- Address : Hradčanské nám, Praha 1, Czechia.
- The closest public transport stops are Brusnice and Pohořelec, both within an 8-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Trams 22 and 23 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.