Prague: Walking Tour of Old Town, Charles Bridge & Prague Castle
Take a plunge into the past on a historical walking tour of Old Town in Prague and view prominent landmarks such as the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle.
- Stroll past notable sights in the oldest historic neighborhood in the city.
- Follow a licensed and professional guide and gain insight along the way.
- Marvel at the still functional Astronomical Clock, one of the oldest in the world.
- View medieval towers, churches, and palaces from the Gothic Charles Bridge.
- Take a tram up to Prague Castle to discover artistic and cultural treasures.
- See famous sites such as Hradcany or the Castle District on the way to Prague Castle.
- Choose to have the tour conducted in any one of 5 languages.
- This tour is a great way to introduce yourself to the layered appeal of Prague.
- Walking tour
- Licensed tour guide
- Tram ticket
- Admission tickets
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Gain a first-hand impression on the beautiful city of Prague, with its ancient bridges, enchanting spires, and hilltop castles. Renowned for its art scene, dining, live entertainment, and architecture, the city’s rich and varied past makes for a mystifying tale. On this guided walking tour, you will take to the hidden lanes of Old Town Square. Over here, the dramatic history of Prague permeates the air, allowing you to fully appreciate the stunning architecture and soak in the magical pulsing atmosphere.
The tour will take you past landmarks such as the oldest working Astronomical Clock and the statue-studded Charles Bridge. Along the way, your guide will paint a vivid picture of the legends of Old Town, giving you an insightful glimpse into royal upheavals and Rennaisance movements. You also get a free tram ride up to Prague Castle which dominates the city center like a looming fairy-tale fortress. This vast complex is home to a bewildering array of cultural sites and historic buildings, from royal palaces and ancient cathedrals to art galleries and gardens. Enjoy a few final stories of Prague accompanied by magnificent views of the entire city.
know before you go
Daily 9:50am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at the GET PRAGUE GUIDE office.
- Address: Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1.
- Look for the open blue and white umbrella.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for Get Prague Guide, Maiselova 5.
- The nearest metro station is Staromestska.
- Catch Line A to get here.
- The nearest tram station is Staromestska.
- Trams #2, 17, and 18 will get you here
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking.