Prague Castle - 1 Hour Introductory Tour with Fast-track Admission Ticket
Explore the stunning Prague Castle and its surrounding buildings, such as Loreto or Schwarzenberg Palace, at your own pace. Learn about the places you see with an overview orientation from a local expert.
- Bypass the waiting crowds at one of the most visited monuments in Prague.
- Quickly gain access to Prague Castle through the shortest security control line.
- Visit the most important sites including the St Vitus Cathedral and the Golden Lane.
- Dive into the history of the Castle and its surrounding buildings with a local expert.
- Hear fascinating stories about the city spanning from the 9th century to the 20th century.
- 1-hour orientation by a local expert
- Admission ticket - Circuit B which includes admission to St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, and Golden Lane
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
- Guided tour of the Castle interiors (When you enter Prague Castle complex, you will receive your ticket of Prague Castle complex with an orientation overview so you can plan your visit to individual interiors at your own pace).
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Start by traveling through the charming Hradčany district with a local expert. They will regale you with stories of the city, and the historical background of Prague Castle and its surroundings, like Loreto or Schwarzenberg Palace. Once you reach the Castle complex, you will receive your ticket and a brief orientation which will help you plan the best way to explore the individual interiors at your own pace.
See the splendor of the magnificent St Vitus Cathedral, the city’s largest and the most important temple, and explore the Old Royal Palace with its royalty Vladislav Hall. Visit the oldest surviving church building within Prague Castle, the St George’s Basilica, and walk through the Golden Lane where the local residents used to live.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from -
- Introduction in English
- Introduction in German
- Introduction in Italian
- Introduction in Spanish
- Introduction in French
- Introduction in Russian
- Introduction in Czech
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 10:10 AM
- Wearing comfortable clothes and shoes is recommended.
- Bringing along an umbrella is advised in case of rain.
Infants aged 4 and under, and youths aged 5 - 15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo to the local expert.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid delays.
- Meet the local expert at: Tram station Pohořelec, next to the sculpture of Tycho Brahe and Johannes Kepler.
- The local expert will be holding an open blue and white umbrella for easy recognition.
- Address: Hradčany, 118 00 Prague 1, Czechia.
Tram #22 will bring you to this station.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.