Full Day Tour of Porto City with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- Instant confirmation
- Mobile ticket
Take in the very best of Portugal at the World Heritage City of Porto with historic sights, a mouthwatering lunch, and some delicious wine!
- Explore the historic center of Porto, labeled a UNESCO world heritage site for its intricate architecture and wine-making expertise, in this 9-hour tour.
- Learn the secrets of making port wine and sample the very best ones at a locally renowned cellar.
- Enjoy a cruise and take in the marvelous sights of the 6 historical bridges that connect Porto to Gaia.
- Enjoy a scrumptious lunch at the Ribeira while taking in spectacular views.
- Professional guide
- Port wine cellar visit, wine tasting & 6 bridges cruise
- Panoramic visit to Boavista and Foz (by the sea)
- Lunch (if selected)
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Entrance fee to Clérigos Church and Tower
- Hotel transfers
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Time travel to the historic center of Porto
Meet your guide in the morning and make your way towards the Porto Cathedral, where you marvel at its imposing Gothic and Baroque structure that was completed almost 300 years ago! After taking in the majestic sights, you will go to the São Bento railway station, a 20th-century terminal known for unique tiles that display all the essential moments in Portugal’s history. Head over to Lello Bookstore afterward, a 19th-century masterpiece that is widely considered to be among the most beautiful bookstores in the whole world.
Take a deep dive into Porto’s magnetic culture
The best way to get to know this magical city is by walking through its charming cobblestoned streets. After taking in the most iconic sights of Porto, walk around the imposing Batalha Square, the aesthetic Santa Catarina Street, and the iconic Aliados Avenue. Head over to Majestic Coffee House later to grab a quick drink and to the Bolhão Market to take some souvenirs home.
Try rare wine at Porto’s famous cellars and enjoy a delicious lunch
Now, onto Porto’s greatest attraction - wine. Visit a famous port wine cellar and learn all about how it is made while getting the chance to try some delicious wine and observe some of the rarest wine bottles in existence. If you have opted for lunch, stop by a restaurant at the Ribeira and enjoy delicious Iberian cuisine while taking in spectacular sea views.
Appreciate Porto from a new perspective on a cruise
The final leg of your tour will involve a 1-hour cruise that will allow you to look at some of the city’s most iconic attractions with a fresh set of eyes. Get a chance to see all the bridges that connect Porta to Vila Nova de Gaia and learn more about the history between the two regions. Once the cruise has ended, you will be taken to Boavista, Serralves, and Foz on the way to Castelo do Queijo to get a feel of Porto’s true spirit. End your tour with some free time by the sea!
Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- This tour is available in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes for this tour.
- The lunch option must be selected separately, for it to be included in the package.
Daily: 9am to 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Living Tours.
- Address: R. de Mouzinho da Silveira 352 354, 4050-418 Porto, Portugal.
- The closest bus stop is S.Bento. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 500 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is São Bento. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro D to get you there.