Sail like never before in an old-fashioned Rabelo Boat and learn about the iconic 6 bridges as you sail through the Douro River.
- Witness the iconic 6 bridges as you cruise along the River Douro on this guided tour.
- Sail in an old-fashioned Rabelo Boat and be charmed by its history and learn about how it was used to transport Port Wine.
- Marvel at the endless panoramic views of the landscape as well as the red-roofed buildings.
- Learn about the history of the bridges from your guide as you pass underneath them.
- 50-minute cruise along the River Douro
- Meal inclusions
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
There are many reasons that make Porto a dream destination. The 6 bridges of Porto are a true landmark - are you ready to explore them? On this tour, enjoy a traditional 6 Bridges cruise as you follow in the footsteps of the old wine merchants.
Sail along the Douro River once your board the boat at Ribeira Quay and soak in the panoramic views of the beautiful landscape and the red-roofed buildings. Cruise the river on an old-fashioned Rabelo Boat which was used to transport Port Wine from the Douro Valley to the cellars in Vila Nova de Gaia. Listen to the history of the bridges from your guide as you sail under them and learn about their constructions and curiosities. To end your tour see the sandy beaches of the seafront area Foz do Douro where the river pours into the ocean. The 6 bridges along the river make for a wonderful postcard too!
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for individuals with impaired mobility.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Large bags are not allowed.
- Daily: 11am - 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your cruise to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Cais da Ribeira or Cais da Estiva.
- Address: Cais da Ribeira Porto 4050-511.
- Look for the Douro Acima or Tomaz Do Douro (Douro Cruises) boats. (Pictured boat at Cais da Ribeira, Porto)
- Your ticket can be used for the 6 Bridges Cruise offered by either operator.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- The closest bus stop is Elevador Guindais. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Board bus #403 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Infante. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Board tram #1 to get you there.