Perth Zoo Entry Tickets
Visit the exciting Perth Zoo. With 1258 animals across 164 species in naturalistic exhibits, it is a rich slice of wildlife right in the city!
- Gaze right in the eye of rare and remarkable species through the zoo’s Close Encounters program
- Take a selfie with an adorable quokka.
- Surprise your friends and family with a cheeky, personalized message from a Western Grey Kangaroo.
- Learn more about your favorite species with a free keeper talk or a free guided walk.
- Let your kids run free on the well-built children’s playground and enjoy a spin on a fully-restored and historic carousel.
- Close to the heart of the city, reach the zoo in a heartbeat by public transport (bus, train, ferry, taxi), bike, car, or even on foot!
- Entry into Perth Zoo
- Food & drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
From the growling lion to the smiling quokka, from the colossal elephant to the minuscule splendid tree frog, get ready to spend a fantastic day with some of the Earth’s most fascinating creatures!
Spread over 41 acres, it takes at least half a day to enjoy the zoo in all its glory. Watch the Asian greats like the female elephants, the stately Sumatran tigers, gibbons, and the Komodo dragon in their element at the Asian Rainforest. Acquaint yourself with the wild denizens of Africa including giraffes, hyaena, meerkats, and rhinoceros at the African Savannah.
You can not only learn about and get close to the animals, but also bring your own picnic and enjoy a relaxed, scrumptious meal on the scenic grounds (with some restrictions on alcohol consumption).
More Than a Zoo
If you are as passionate as the zoo about saving and conserving wildlife, it provides several ways for you to contribute including donations and community fundraising. Perth Zoo also hosts several kids and youth programs and allows students above year 4 & community groups to camp out in the zoo after dark (booking required).
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily from 9 AM - 5 PM
- The zoo also offers wheelchairs on hire (requires $10 for deposit which can be redeemed after the return).
- The Zoo cafe and BBQs are not currently operational, but there are a wide variety of food trucks.
- Some of the zoo’s experiences are either scheduled, require an appointment, or have certain restrictions on age, the number of people, wheelchair accessibility, and so on. Contact the Information Hub just inside the entrance (available until 3 PM) for information about the schedules for different exhibits and presentations.
Off Display Animals
Some exhibits and areas might be closed, or some animals might be off display either due to management reasons or due to the need to upgrade/build a new exhibit.
Children aged 3 and under go free. Children aged 4-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID). Children must be accompanied by adults.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Perth Zoo.
- Address: 20 Labouchere Rd, South Perth WA 6151, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Labouchere Rd Perth Zoo, which stops right in front of the zoo.
- Buses #30 & #31 will bring you here.
The ticket is valid until 31 Mar 2022.