Kuala Lumpur City Escape Nature Tour
Enjoy the best of nature at the Kuala Lumpur City Escape Nature Tour and get to observe a wide range of flowers, beautiful butterflies, and close to 5,000 species of free-flying birds at the various parks and gardens that the city has to offer.
- Sit back and relax as you enjoy private transfers on this tour of the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Butterfly Park, and Orchid Garden.
- Visit Kuala Lumpur’s famous Orchid Garden and marvel at the 3,000 species of orchids, amongst the exotic tropical bloom and lush.
- Shop at the garden’s cute outlets which sell potted orchids, cut plants, or orchids in bottles at reasonable prices.
- Experience pure joy at the world’s largest butterfly park, the Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park, which features more than 5,000 butterflies.
- Get an amazing experience visiting the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park and its aesthetic walk-in aviaries.
- Enjoy the fun Animal Show at the garden with trained and entertaining animals who are sure to show you a great time.
- Visit the magnificently landscaped Hornbill Park which depicts the true tropical rainforest of Malaysia, with its towering evergreen trees, some soaring up to the height of a 10-story building, and is home to the majestic Rhinoceros Hornbill, one of the largest hornbill species in the world.
- Private Transfers (Round Trip)
- Admission to the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- Admission to the Butterfly Park
- Admission to the Orchid Garden
- Animal show
- Personal Expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy a flowery morning/afternoon
Spend a blissful morning or afternoon amidst nature at some of the best parks and gardens the city of Kuala Lumpur has to offer with private transfers. Start by witnessing the wide variety of marvelous species of orchids at the Orchid Garden. Also, get a chance to see beautiful hibiscus flowers at the adjacent Hibiscus Garden and feel a sure-shot connection to nature. Buy small potted plants and orchids in bottles as souvenirs from the park.
Spend time with the marvelous species of free-fliers
Move to animals and birds next as you enter Kuala Lumpur’s Butterfly Park, which is the world’s largest butterfly park and houses 5,000 plus varieties of butterflies, and where you can witness butterfly larvae emerging from their cocoons. The park is also home to other insects and animals such as Japanese koi and freshwater turtles.
Enjoy the magnificent walk-in-aviaries and a range of exotic birds at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, which is also famous for its Animal Show, showcasing many entertaining and well-trained animals. Also, get a chance to see the majestic Rhinoceros Hornbill, one of the largest hornbill species in the world, at the Hornbill Park which depicts the true tropical rainforest of Malaysia.
know before you go
know before you go
- A minimum of 2 people are required for booking this tour.
- 3 hours 30 mins
- Daily: 9am - 12:30pm
- Daily: 1:30pm - 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Pickup is available within Kuala Lumpur City centre hotels only. Pickup outside of the said area may incur additional charges.