COMBO: KL Tower Malaysia - Observation Deck + Sky Deck + Sky Box
Enjoy stunning views of Kuala Lumpur from over 1000 feet above the ground on Southeast Asia's tallest tower!
- Ascend to the pinnacle of Kuala Lumpur Tower, world's 7th tallest tower.
- Admire the beautiful panoramic view of the capital city from the Observation Deck.
- Ride the building's high-speed elevators, taking you straight to the top in less than a minute.
- Experience the ultimate thrill in the Sky box with a glass floor, 300 meters above the ground!
- Take incredible snaps of the city from the highest viewpoint in Kuala Lumpur.
- Entry to KL Tower Observation Deck (choose tickets as per nationality)
- Sky Deck Admission
- Sky Box Admission
- Tower Walk 100 (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Bringing to you a captivating experience at one of the most prominent attractions of Malaysia, the Kulala Lumpur Tower at an altitude of more than 1000 feet!
You’ll zoom up in the high-speed elevators of the world's 7th tallest tower to the Observation Deck in less than a minute where you can enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of Kuala Lumpur in an airconditioned space.
For all the thrill seekers, Sky Box offers the perfect adrenaline rush with a glass observatory protruding from the Sky Deck ledge at 300 meters above the ground. With a glass floor & transparent glass walls, seeing the world drop right below your feet, this glass box sure isn’t for those with a fear of heights.
You will get spectacular views of Kuala Lumpur city from the 15-story KL tower on the open-air sky deck, amidst the cool breeze. Be sure to snap some amazing photos at one of the most instagrammable spots in the city.
Tower Walk 100 (optional)
If you are feeling extra adventurous and bold you must try this out, surely it isn't for the faint of heart. You can upgrade your ticket to include KL Tower’s latest activity, the Tower Walk 100 where you will experience vertigo like never before as you dare to walk at the edge of KL Tower!
know before you go
know before you go
- Guests are required to check in the MySejahtera app.
- Due to a strict maximum capacity limit, all guests are required to join the mandatory queue at KL Tower to book their time slots.
Tower Walk 100
- This experience has height and weight restrictions. Minimum height is 120 cm. Minimum weight is 34kg, & maximum weight is 140kg.
- Participants are required to sign an indemnity form for public liability insurance purposes.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must be of sound physical health, have good hand-eye coordination and full mobility (without assistance or aid).
- Personal belongings are not allowed on TW100 including camera and mobile phone.
- Please wear flat, lace-up footwear and pants.
- On-site storage lockers are available.
- Daily: 10am to 10pm.
- Time slots are available every 30 min from starting time & are allotted on a first-come-first-serve basis by walk-in only.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Menara Kuala Lumpur.
Address: 2 Jalan Punchak, Off, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The closest bus stop is KL12 Menara KL. It is a quick 15-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 400, 420, 421, 580 to get you there.