Mont St. Michel's Abbey Full Day Tour from Paris
Visit one of the most picturesque historical sites in France on this day trip from Paris to Mont St. Michel. Stroll through the cobbled streets of the medieval city and enter the Abbey to see the cloister, the galleries and the refectory. With round-trip transfers in an air-conditioned bus, a tour assistant to help you along the way, and an optional audio-guided tour, this day trip is the perfect way to explore Mont St. Michel!
- Travel from Paris to Mont St. Michel and back in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Enjoy free time for lunch at the foot of the village before taking a shuttle to Mont St. Michel
- Enter the famous abbey and admire its medieval architecture, its cloister, galleries and the refectory
- Explore the abbey at your own pace or upgrade to an audio-guided tour, available in 10 languages
- Round-trip transfers in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Hostess on the coach
- Entrance ticket to the abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel
- Audio guide available in 8 languages (optional)
- Discount coupons for a choice of restaurants, museums and shops of the "La Mère Poulard" group (optional)
- Additional gratuities
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Visit Mont St. Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage site featuring a stunning Abbey that served as a home for pilgrims and monks for centuries. Your experience begins at the meeting point in the center of Paris, where you will step on board a luxury air-conditioned vehicle and begin the journey to Mont St. Michel. Sit back, relax, and enjoy stunning views of the picturesque French countryside on this 4 hour journey. If you choose for the audio-guided tour, you can enjoy introductory commentary about Mont St. Michel as you gaze out onto the Normandy countryside. Once you have arrived at the foot of Mont St. Michel, you have free time to enjoy lunch in a local restaurant before taking the shuttle to the Mont.
Stroll through the beautiful streets of the historical city on your way up to the abbey. Explore the abbey, a magnificent gothic-style building which dates back to the 8th century. Dedicated to the archangel Saint Michel, this stunning structure includes a cloister, multiple galleries supported by endless rows of columns, and an impressive refectory, where monks used to gather for their silent meals. Learn more about the history of the abbey and its construction through an audio guided tour or explore the church at your own leisure. End your exploration of Mont St. Michel by soaking up the views of the bay as you walk along the ramparts.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Mont St. Michel's Abbey Full Day Tour from Paris: Self-Guided Tour
- Mont St. Michel's Abbey Full Day Tour from Paris: Audio-Guided Tour
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is plenty of walking involved
- Those with reduced mobility should note that the climb up to the abbey can be tiring
- In the winter, it is recommended to wear warm clothing
- Please note that the last admission is 1 hour before closing time
2 Jan to 30 Apr
9:30 AM to 6 PM
2 May to 31 Aug
9 AM to 7 PM
1 Sep to 31 Dec
9:30 AM to 6 PM
1 Jan, 1 May and 25 Dec
- Daily: 7:15 AM to 9:15 PM
Ages 2 and under go free. Ages 3-17 enjoy reduced pricing for the self-guided tour. Ages 3-11 enjoy reduced pricing for the audio-guided tour (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to our representative.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet our representative outside the Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, 22 Rue Jean Rey 750015 Paris.
- The representative will be holding a Paris City Vision sign for easy recognition.
- Train: Take yellow line C to Champs de Mars - Eiffel Tower station. From there, it is a 6-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Bus: Take bus #82 to Champ de Mars bus stop. From there, it is a 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.