Parc Astérix Paris Tickets
Spend a day with Asterix and friends at the Parc Astérix amusement park! Hop on a Roman roller coaster or get drenched in the water at the Menhir Express - either way, it’s oodles of fun for the entire family!
- Step into the exciting world of Asterix and Obelix
- Try your hand at 47 different attractions and shows at Parc Astérix
- Check out the newest attractions, including the Pégase Express
- If you're purchasing tickets well in advance, take advantage of the specially-priced 'Early Bird Offer' ticket option.
- Full-day entrance to Parc Astérix
- Access to all shows and attractions
- Cost of skill games, video games, and pay-to-view animations
- Meals and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Say hello to your favorite Gaul heroes here at Parc Astérix! Located just about 35 kilometers from Paris, the park has over 42 attractions, each crazier than the last. It's the perfect place to spend a riotous day out with the family.
Make your way through 6 themed zones, and 5 shows, with new sensations and excitement at every turn. Board the Enigmatix, a carrier designed by the druid of the same name. It's more fun than you can handle! If you're seeking adventure, take up Caesar's challenge to spy on those cunning Romans at the mad-house, Défi de César. Obelix fans will enjoy boarding a floating menhir on the Menhir Express to reach the final destination.
Right at the heart of the park is the Forest of Idefix, with 5 new attractions for young Gauls 3 years old and above. The area introduces you to a few druids that are friends of Panoramix, as well as their strange inventions.
know before you go
- The ticket only allows access to the Parc from 10am to 6pm.
- Access to the Peur sur le Parc show (from 7pm to 1am) requires the purchase of a separate ticket.
- Freedom tickets do not give access to special events and Nocturnes Peur sur le Parc (Oct 22, 28, 29, 30 and 31, and Nov 5, 2022), which require the purchase of a specific ticket.
- Mon to Sun: 10am to 6pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please take a printout of the mobile voucher and exchange it for physical tickets at the attraction (carry a valid photo ID).
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Parc Asterix Paris.
- Address: 60128 Plailly, France.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Car: 35km north of Paris (Porte de la Chapelle) on the A1 motorway towards Lille, take the direct exit for Parc Astérix between exits 7 and 8.
- The motorway between Paris and Parc Astérix is free.
- The parking fee is €15.
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout.