Palacio de las Dueñas - Skip The Line Tickets with Audio Guide
- The Palacio de las Dueñas has witnessed over five centuries of historic guests
- Enjoy an audio-guided tour of its gardens, halls, and patios - all brimming with art and history
- Discover mementos here that once belonged to Eugenia de Montijo, the wife of Napoleon III
- Admire the heirlooms and treasures of the House of Alba, and see the many artworks, furniture, and sculptures here
- Admission tickets
- Audio guide in English, French, or Spanish
- Guided tours
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
When in Seville, a visit to the gorgeous 15th-century Las Dueñas Palace is a must. It was the favorite home of the late Duchess de Alba and its architectural styles range from the Gothic-Mudejar era to the Renaissance period. Stroll through the palace's majestic rooms and courtyards and admire the gardens and patios. Inside, there is a diverse collection of artworks including paintings and sculptures. The pieces currently on display were curated to reflect how the palace would have looked when it was lived in. You can find mementos here that once belonged to Eugenia de Montijo, the wife of Napoleon III.
Put on your audio guide and discover the fascinating history of the palace as well as the famous people and families that once lived here. Don't miss out on seeing the plaque that commemorates the famous Spanish poet Antonio Machado, who was born here in 1875. Learn also about the important visitors that came to the palace, such as Queen Victoria, Jackie Kennedy, and Raniero III of Monaco with his wife, Grace Kelly.
know before you go
- Pets are not allowed inside the premises
- It is forbidden to eat inside the palace
- Flash photography of the interior is not allowed
- Monday to Thursday - 10 AM to 3 PM (last entry is 45 minutes before closing).
- Friday to Sunday, and public holidays - 10 AM to 6 PM (last entry is 45 minutes before closing).
- Closed Days - January 1st, January 6th, and December 25th
- Infants aged 0-5yrs go in for free
- Children aged 6-12yrs, seniors aged 65yrs and above, students aged up to 24yrs, persons with disabilities, as well as unemployed people, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Palacio de las Dueñas
- Address: Calle Dueñas, 5, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time slot selected during checkout