Palace of the Parliament: Skip The Line Guided Tour
Visit Europe's biggest building and a cherished local landmark, the Palace of the Parliament.
- Enjoy dedicated skip-the-line access into Europe's biggest building.
- Follow your expert guide around, who will impart intriguing knowledge about this landmark.
- Delve into history and politics, learning about historical figures that played a role in shaping Romania.
- Walk past large halls, opulent decorations, and fascinating interiors.
- This building has almost 500 chandeliers, 1400 mirrors and lights, and 35 million cubic feet of marble.
- Don't forget to head up to the 2nd level for terrific views of Fountains Avenue!
- Skip-the-line access to Palace of Parliament
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enjoy this comprehensive guided tour through Bucharest's Palace of the Parliament, one of Europe's most impressive buildings. Your informative local guide will walk alongside you, sharing intriguing facts and intel about Romania's Parliament. Walk past large halls, opulent decorations and fascinating interiors, as you gain a deeper understanding about Romania's history and politics. A name you'll hear often will be "Nicolae Ceausescu", who played a role in shaping Romania. On the ground floor, you'll pick up facts and figures about the palace it inself. On the first level, you'll see the main meeting rooms and the Ballroom, learning about its maddening architecture. The 2nd level holds the balcony that offers great views over the Fountains Avenue. All in all, a great, detailed tour of Europe's largest building that shouldn't be missed when in the city!
Did You Know? The building has 8 underground levels, one of which is a nuclear bunker that is linked to the main state institutions by 20 kilometers of catacombs?
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Note: Starting from Oct 1, 2021, entry to the venue will only be permitted to people with a green pass. People need to be fully vaccinated, or present an RT-PCR test not older than 72 hours or a quick COVID-19 test not older than 24 hours.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Photography is allowed (no flash and tripods).
- Passport or valid ID card is necessary to enter the Palace of Parliament. If you are not in the possession of one of the two mentioned documents, your tour will be automatically canceled.
- This tour operates daily.
- Time slots are available at 1pm and 3pm.
25 Dec & 1 Jan
Infants aged 0-6 go free. Children aged 7-17 and students aged 18-25 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tur guide.
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Meet your guide at the north entrance, the intersection of Bulevardul Națiunile Unite and Bulevardul Libertății, right next to the traffic light.
- Note: Please do not go directly to the main entrance.
- Address: Bulevardul Libertății & Bulevardul Națiunile Unite, Bucharest, Romania.
- The closest bus stop is Palatul Parlamentului, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Bus #136 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.