Sea View ATV Adventure Phuket including Transfers
Dial-up the exhilaration with a thrilling ride through a real jungle on a safe All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV). With a free transfer service and a dedicated guide to brief you on the basics of ATV riding, all you need to focus on is having fun!
- Hop on fully-automatic, safe All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) for a speedy ride through the jungle
- Admire the scenic view as the landscape changes from treacherous jungles to rolling hills
- An expert guide will brief you on how to operate the vehicle, so first-time ATV riders need not worry
- Fret not about transportation either, for round-trip hotel transfers have been included in your ticket
- Choose between 30-minute, 60-minute and 90-minute ATV rides for either a rider or passenger
- ATV ride
- Hotel Transfers (within area Patong, Karon, Kata, Rawai, Naiharn and Chalong)
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Elephant food feeding
- Personal expenses
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
An All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) ride is almost a must for thrill-seekers when in Phuket! First-time riders needn’t worry, for a professional guide will explain the dos and don’ts of ATV riding before you hop aboard. Zoom through an actual jungle and catch views of its natural beauty from a distinct vantage point.
Drive slowly, alongside your guide towards the luscious hills as you take in the views of the jungle trails, rubber plantations, and more rolling hills. This endeavor is suitable for both experienced and inexperienced riders. With round-trip hotel transfers included in the price of your ticket, you can ensure an overall hassle-free experience.
know before you go
know before you go
The ticket includes the following options that you can choose from:
- ATV Course (30 Mins) - Rider
- ATV Course (30 Mins) - Passenger
- ATV Course (60 Mins) - Rider
- ATV Course (60 Mins) - Passenger
- ATV Course (90 Mins) - Rider
- ATV Course (90 Mins) - Passenger
- Only Ages 14 and over are allowed to participate in ATV riding
- You are required to carry along your passport (non-Thai residents) for ID
- The transfer service is subject to delay as it is dependent on traffic and punctuality of other participants
- This experience covers “travel accident insurance”. In case you have been injured during the trip (whether minor or severe), notify the host immediately
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Passenger tickets can be bought at discounted rates
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with your passport to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please ensure you arrive at the hotel lobby 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Free Transfer Service
- Patong: 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM
- Karon: 9:15 AM, 12:15 PM & 2:15 PM
- Kata: 9:30 AM, 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM
- Rawai, Naiharn and Chalong: You may specify the required pickup time
This ticket is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase