Musée d'Orsay Entry & Mini Walking Tour
Let’s bridge the gap between you and the history of Paris, shall we? An experience that lets you enjoy a guided mini-walking tour along the bridges on the Seine River with an entry ticket to the Musée d'Orsay that houses French art.
- Admire the architectural beauty of France and learn about its history while strolling through the bridges on the Seine River with a guide.
- Learn amazing facts about the Île de la Cité island as you tread on the oldest standing bridge across the river Seine, the Pont Neuf.
- Witness some of the city’s best landmarks, like the Louvre Pyramid on the northern bank of the river.
- Enter & explore on your own the Musée d'Orsay, housing French art dating from 1848 to 1914.
- Entry ticket to the Musée d'Orsay
- Mini-guided Seine bridges walking tour
- English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
A Narration of French History by the River Seine and Its Majestic Bridges
Learn about the art and architecture of Paris as you immerse yourself in the beauty of the picturesque surroundings of the Seine River. Begin the tour with your guide at the Pont Neuf by the Henri IV statue. Emotions of awe and admiration will swell you up at the breathtaking view of the water reflecting the lights, the architectural genius of the bridge that you stand upon and the secrets of Île de la Cité revealed as you walk across this bridge. Follow your guide to the southern bank of the Seine until you reach the Pont des Arts, a photogenic delight! Scattered clouds on the horizon that reveal the Eiffel Tower in the near distance make for iconic shots of this 19th-century bridge.
Self-Exploration of the Wonderful Display of French Views & Art in the Musée d’Orsay
For the lovers of French history, treat yourself to the Rive Gauche and the Rive Droite stories as you walk along the Pont du Carrousel and Pont Royal. Marvel at the beauty of the iconic Louvre Pyramid on the northern bank. Enter the Musée d'Orsay, a museum on the Left Bank of the Seine. Explore on your own the collection of paintings, sculptures, furniture, and photography inside this former Gare d'Orsay, a Beaux-Arts railway station built between 1898 and 1900.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- It is recommended to bring along your sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, and water bottle.
- Sun, Tue, and Thu: 1pm (except the first Sunday of a month).
- The total duration of the tour is 3 hours out of which 1 hour is guided.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at the Equestrian Statue of Henri IV
- Address: 15 Pl. du Pont Neuf, 75001 Paris, France.
- Landmark: Pont Neuf.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Pont Neuf - Quai des Grands Augustins. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #58 and #70 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Pont Neuf. It is a quick 2 minute walk to the meeting point.