Ola Beach Club: Kayaking Tickets
Sentosa's Ola Beach Club gives you a great kayaking adventure out on the rhythmic waves of Siloso Beach!
- Head out to Sentosa's Ola Beach Club for some fun under the sun with your friends and family.
- Go solo or as a pair on a single or double kayak and ride the gentle waves of the Siloso Beach.
- If this is your first time on a kayak, fret not, for you will be briefed beforehand.
- Kayaking gives you a good arm workout while letting you soak up your sun-kissed surroundings.
- 1-hr single/double kayaking
- Life jackets
- Basic safety briefing & instructions
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Get your much-needed dose of Vitamin Sea at the family-friendly attraction, the Ola Beach Club. When in the vicinity, partaking in watersports is a no-brainer! This is your chance to ride on the gentle waters of Siloso Beach, and what better way to get accustomed to the waves than on a kayak? This watersport lets you work out your arms while enjoying the gentle breeze and sea spray! Whether in a single kayak or a double kayak, you'll be surrounded by the picturesque beauty of tropical Southern Singapore. The watersports adventures at the Ola Beach Club promise you and your friends an exciting and safe splash-tastic adventure out on the sea; you don't want to miss it!
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Single Kayak
- Double Kayak
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Children below the age of 6 require adult supervision.
- Participants must ensure that they are wearing a life jacket at all times during any water sport activity.
- Appropriate swimwear is required, and heavy clothing is not encouraged.
- Guests who are pregnant, unwell, under medication, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not participate in any water sports.
- Participants should immediately stop any activities upon feeling fatigued or unwell.
- Participants must stop any activities and return to shore immediately in the case of bad weather conditions.
- Participants must clarify with our watersports instructors if they are unclear about any rules and regulations.
- Those under the age of 12 must be able to fit into a Personal Floatation Device (PFD).
- You need to come 20 minutes early for registration, use of changing room, and storage of belongings. Your session will be canceled if there is no show 15 minutes after your session starts. No time extension will be given for latecomers. All rental slots are to be completed within the stated time.
- We will teach you the basics before you start the activity. Swimming is compulsory for all water sports activities.
- All rentals made are non-refundable. This includes the event of inclement weather.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Ola Beach Club.
- Address: 46 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099005.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Public Bus: Board Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A, B or C and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the beach from Beach Station.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.