Northern Lights Small Group Tour by Mini Bus including Hotel Transfers
Experience nature at its best with a surreal Northern Lights tour. A sight for sore eyes, the breathtaking shapes and colors will no doubt leave you in awe and wonder!
- Witness majestic forms of light painted across the night sky on this Northern Lights tour
- Understand the phenomenon that is the Aurora Borealis with the help of an English-speaking guide
- Keep warm with a special recipe for hot chocolate along with light refreshments
- A small group tour ensures a more personal and flexible experience
- Enjoy round-trip hotel transfers, allowing for a smooth and hassle-free experience
- Northern Lights Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Icelandic refreshments
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Food and drinks other than refreshments
- Additional Gratuities
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
High not just in the sky, but in many traveler’s bucket lists, the Northern Lights are one among the many magical wonders to witness in a lifetime. Words alone cannot justify these ephemeral patterns dancing across a big dark sky, not unless you see it for yourself. Unpredictable, tricky, and truly priceless, the Aurora Borealis is a stark reminder that certain precious things cannot be owned, only cherished.
Get picked up from your hotel in Reykjavik and head over to Aurora Reykjavík Museum where you will dive into the science behind the northern lights, learn of its stories and legends and get instruction on how to adjust your camera for good northern light pictures. Start the hunt for the Northern Lights on a minibus. A small group tour is perfect for anyone looking for a more intimate experience - just you, your group, and an expert English-speaking guide. After a bit of pre-planning via the Aurora forecast, you will be delivered to the best viewing spots in the rural countryside. Do bear in mind that the lights are weather dependent, and sometimes, the chase is part of the game.
know before you go
Time Slots: 9:00 PM, 9:30 PM, and 10:00 PM
Dress according to the weather. In Iceland, it is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothes. Weather changes are sudden so expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
Note: Should you miss the Northern Lights after the tour begins, you will be entitled to another free tour until you do view it
Children and youth can claim a discounted ticket. Head to the check out page for more information
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick up
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Hotel transfers are included within the price of your ticket. Specify the pickup location during the booking
- Please note that pickups will be scheduled 30 minutes before departure. Please be ready in time for your pick up in front of your hotel
These tickets are valid for the date selected during the booking