Enjoy a well-spent day at Aquopolis Cartaya Water Park where there’s something for everyone from extreme rides to relaxing lagoons and special children zones.
- Aquopolis Cartaya is the place to visit this summer with its interesting mix of high-energy water rides, moderate attractions, and kid-friendly zones.
- Check out the adrenaline-fulled Black Hole, with its twists and turns in the darkness, Hurricane, Kamikaze, and more.
- Guests will enjoy wave pools and relaxing swimming pools, especially Jacuzzi.
- Children can’t miss the special pirate-themed zone designed especially for them.
- Entry ticket for Aquopolis Cartaya
- Any meals and drinks
- Lockers (available for hire)
- Transfers and transport
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 108 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Whether you’re looking for an adrenalin-filled outing or you just want to swim and relax by a calm pool, Aquopolis Cartaya will satisfy everyone’s needs!
Check out Aquopolis trademark rides such as Hurricane where you’ll slide down a flume at more than 40 kilometers per hour and experience curves at this speed too. Black Hole has you zooming through the darkness at breakneck speeds while Twister and Kamikaze will give you a dizzying yet highly adrenalin-fuelled experience.
Other guests will enjoy the wide range of moderate slide rides such as Zig Zag and Speed Race where you can slide down multiple lanes in a group. Take a dip in the rising waves of Waves Beach – a family favorite – or swim in the tranquil blue waters of Blue Lagoon. Jacuzzi is a great attraction to release any stress and soak up the sun – highly recommended for everyone. Children will have an opportunity for fun at the recently launched Pirate Mini Park with its 9 slides open and 2 huge buckets of water that drop a torrent of water when least expected! Find kid-friendly versions of rides like Black Hole, water jets, waterfalls, and even a special Pirate corner.
know before you go
know before you go
- Wearing a mask in the dry areas of the Park is mandatory. Masks don’t have to be worn on rides or in swimming pools.
- All children under 12 need to be accompanied by an adult. All children have to always be under the supervision of an adult.
- You can leave the Park however many times you want but you’ll have to return in 20-minutes.
- Swimwear and appropriate clothing have to be worn on rides or when swimming at the Park.
- Cloakroom and locker facilities and sun beds are available for hire.
- The Park is suitable for wheelchair users and guests with disabilities with accessible washroom facilities, parking, medical services, and changing rooms and showers.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- The Park is also accessible for pram/stroller users.
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Aquopolis Cartaya
- Address: Carr. de Cartaya a El Rompido, km 3, 21450, 21450 Cartaya, Huelva, Spain.
- DAMAS buses
- If you are in Huelva we suggest you buy the ticket to Aquópolis Cartaya.
- If you are in Ayamonte, come to Aquópolis Cartaya taking the line that goes to Huelva by the coast.
- Do you come from Seville? Follow the motorway A-49 towards Huelva, take the exit towards Ayamonte-Portugal and then towards Cartaya-Este-Playas.
- Are you in Portugal? Take the motorway from Lisbon to Spain and get to Ayamonte, follow the motorway A-49 and take the exit Cartaya-Este-Playas.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.