Cliff Diving Boat Trips in Nea Makri, Athens
Dive into the deep blue seas from cliffs like warriors and King Kahekili the Great did. For all who are thrill-seekers and all those who aren’t, this is not an experience to miss!
- Relax in a 20-minute long boat ride and reach the cliff of adventures!
- Hop into a speed boat starting at the Marathon Beach heading to the Cape Marathon.
- Cape Marathon is famous for its cliffs, ranging from easy to difficult.
- Experience the adrenaline rush as you jump off the cliff into the cold water.
- Explore the beautiful and mesmerizing Marathon area in this day filled with adventure!
- Grab a snorkelling gear and fins to explore the seabed or just choose to unwind as you bask in the sunlight on the boat.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Photographs or videos from the activity
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Legend has it that the Great King Kahekili of Maui jumped from a 63-foot cliff and entered the water without causing a splash. After this, he urged his fellow warriors to do the same, to jump off the cliff into the deep blue waters. Cut to the present day, everyone who seeks thrill and adventure in life dive into the sea from Cape Marathon’s notorious cliffs.
After a 20-minute long speed boat ride starting from Marathon beach, reach the Cape Marathon, a place famous for its cliffs. Cliffs here range from the easiest to the most challenging. Let us picture your experience. You fly over the sea as gravity pulls you back to Earth, the sound of the glorious splash as you hit the water and the cold water engulfs you! Just picturing it is thrilling enough, so why the wait? Book your tickets now for the Cliff Diving experience in Nea Makri, Athens. This experience takes place in groups, a group consisting of 7 people. Also, no need to worry if it is your first cliff-diving experience since there will be experienced professionals guiding you through it.
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes.
- This experience is taken in groups, one group consists of 7 people.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is a prerequisite to have basic swimming skills.
- Minimum age for this activity is 7 years.
- Daily: 10am & 4pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Dive center, Frinis 20, Nea Makri.
- Address: Dive center, Frinis 20, Nea Makri.
- Your guide will be at
- The closest bus stop is ΚΑΜΠΙΝΓΚ ΝΕΑ ΜΑΚΡΗ. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 310 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.