Museum of Illusions Athens Tickets
Enter a world of visual and sensory illusions that trick your senses. Visit 15 mind-bending exhibits!
- Visit the Museum of Illusions for a unique visual and sensory experience.
- Explore over 15 exhibits with different mind-bending illusions fascinating to all ages.
- Get bragging rights of defying science in the Anti Gravity Room.
- Go to the Kaleidoscope, Vortex Tunnel, Infinity Room, and more.
- Click Instagram-worthy pictures for a memorable experience.
- Don't forget to buy souvenirs from the Gift Shop.
- Entry to Museum of Illusions
- Gift shop
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Enter a world that tricks your senses with visual, sensory, and educational illusions. You'll find over 15 exhibits at the Museum of Illusions, each one creating a fascinating deception that will make you question your surroundings. Whether it's Plato's Intense Gaze following you as you move around; or the Infinity Tunnel, which seems like walking through a bottomless pit, you're sure to have a blast at the museum. Suitable for all ages, this is the place to be for some family-friendly fun!
know before you go
- Photography is allowed without flash or tripods.
- Bring along a government ID when you visit the museum.
- Mon - Fri: 11am to 9pm
- Sat & Sun: 10am to 10pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Redeem your tickets at Museum of Illusions Athens.
- Enter from Astiggos 12.
- Address: Ermou 119 Entrance from, Astiggos 12, Athina 105 55, Greece.
- The closest bus stop is F. ISAP THESIO. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #025, #026, #027, and more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Theseio. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board the M1 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.