Athens Combo: 48 Hrs Hop-on-Hop-off Bus and Cape Sounion Sunset Tour
Enjoy a 2-day ticket for the Athens hop-on hop-off blue bus, including 4 lines, as you meander through the magnificent beaches and charming seaside villages of the Athenian Riviera. Soak in the beauty of Mediterranean coastline, and watch a scenic sunset next to the Temple of Poseidon.
- Enjoy 48 hours of unlimited hop-on hop-off tour for 4 lines.
- Take in the sights of the Athenian Riviera through a modern, air-conditioned bus.
- Visit the other-worldly and ancient Temple of Poseidon.
- Watch the glorious sunset off of the magnificent Cape Sounion.
- Learn about the places’ fascinating history with an audio guide available in multiple languages.
- 2-day pass for the hop-on hop-off blue bus for 4 city lines
- Pick up and drop-off from 3 central locations
- English-speaking driver
- Tolls and taxes
- Wi-Fi in the bus
- Guide on the Cape Sounion bus tour
- Multilingual commentary in 16 languages aboard the hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- Professional licensed guide inside the monuments
- Entrance in the monuments
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you should get on board
With 48 hours and a comfortable mode of travel at your disposal, this tour is a great way to discover the best sights of the picturesque Athenian Riviera. Explore the beautiful Mediterranean coastline in your own way with unlimited hop on and hop off, with its sandy beaches and the laid back seaside villages that adorn it.
Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon
Visit one of the most important monuments from the Golden Age of Athens - The Temple of Poseidon - built during 444-440 BC. Towering over Cape Sounion and built entirely from white marble, it is a sight worth seeing. As the sun sets over Cape Sounion, you will be able to admire the hues cast by the golden orb over the temple pillars.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Cape Sounion Sunset Tour Departures
Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 4:30 PM
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Departures
- Athens line: From 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (every 15 minutes)
- Piraeus line: Every 45 minutes
- Beach line and Glyfada-Vouliagmeni: Every 2 hours
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Departure Points
You can board the bus from any of the following points -
Syntagma Square, Greek Parliament, Acropolis, Plaka, Monastiraki Square, Omonoia Square, Karaiskaki Square, Archaeological Museum, and Piraeus Cruise Terminals.
Cape Sounion Sunset Tour Pick-up Points
You can board the bus for the sunset tour from any of the following points -
- Omonoia Square (in front of the Hondos center department store/stop A12 of the hop-on hop-off bus)
- Syntagma Square (stop A1)
- Plaka area (in front of Melina Merkouri statue) (stop A2)
- This tour is accessible by prams/strollers, but not by wheelchairs.
- Headphones are available upon boarding.
Audio Guide Languages
Audio guide available in - Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, Hebrew, Greek, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
- No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver and collect your bus ticket.
This ticket is valid on the date selected during the checkout.