Bran Castle Skip-the-Line Tickets
Enjoy priority access to the intriguing Bran Castle, more popularly known as Dracula's Castle, a historical fort on the Transylvanian side of Wallachia.
- Enter the gates of a fantastic medieval fortress popularly known as ‘Dracula’s Castle’.
- Save time and skip ticketing queues at the entrance with your skip-the-line ticket.
- Peruse through spooky hallways, tall towers, secret passageways, and more.
- Drink in views of your surroundings from the top of the terrace.
- Don't forget to visit the royal garden with terrific views of the estate.
- Skip-the-line entry into Bran Castle
- Guided tours
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Make your way to the Bran Village for a visit to one of Transylvania's most popular attractions, Bran Castle, otherwise known as ‘Dracula’s Castle’. Your skip-the-line ticket lets you beat ticketing queues and walk right into the attraction. Walk through the Gothic chambers, past secret passageways, and eerie towers as you soak in this fairy tale estate at your own pace. A visit to the royal garden reveals stunning views of the estate by an artificial lake and Queen Maria's Tea House!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Note: Starting from Oct 25, 2021, for anyone aged 13 and above, entry to the venue will only be permitted if a green pass is shown. Proof of vaccination or an RT-PCR test not older than 72 hours or a quick COVID-19 test not older than 24 hours will do. Children up to 12 years of age don't need to show a green pass but to enter the venue, they have to be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
1 Oct - 31 Mar:
- Mon: 12 Noon - 4 PM
- Tue - Sun: 9 AM - 4 PM
- Last admission at 4 PM
1 Apr - 30 Sept:
- Mon: 12 Noon - 6 PM
- Tue - Sun: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Last admission at 6 PM
24, 35 & 31 Dec, 1 Jan & Easter day.
Infants aged 0-6 enter for free. Children aged 7-17, students aged 18 and above, and senior citizens aged 65 and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your ticket at the Transylvanian Wonders Office.
- Swap your voucher for a paper ticket here.
- The redemption point is located just 5 minutes away from the castle.
- The office is located opposite La Cristi restaurant.
- Address: Strada Valea Porţii 2, Bran 507025, Romania.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.