Krka Waterfalls National Park Tour with Wine Tasting
Discover the scenic beauty of one of Croatia's best national parks at your own pace. Get a chance to admire the beauty of nature in its unadulterated form in the Krka Waterfalls National Park.
- Explore Krka Waterfalls National park – one of Croatia's best – at your own pace.
- Take a spectacular boat ride through the Krka river to reach the park.
- Listen to the history of the park while enjoying the scenery and waterfall.
- Get in the waterfall pools in the parks for a memorable swimming experience.
- Visit the scenic Primosten town and spend time wining and dining or take a scenic stroll around.
- Transfers in an air-conditioned coach with free WiFi and an expert guide
- A boat ride from Skandarin to the park
- Expert guided tour at the park
- Bottle of water on the return journey
- Insurance cover
- Entrance ticket to the Krka National Park
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Gear up to spend a day enjoying the marvels of nature in Krka National Park. Start your expedition early in the morning from Split where you’ll meet your tour operator. From there, in an air-conditioned coach with free WIFI, enjoy a 75-minute ride to Skandrin town which is situated at the banks of the Krka River. While on the bus, listen to the information and tips shared by the tour operator. Once you reach Skandarin, relax and enjoy the breeze from the river as your guide goes to get the park entry tickets for you.
Get the tickets from the tour operator and hop onto a boat for a spectacular 25-minute ride to the park. An expert guide will be waiting for you in the park. Spend 2 to 5 hours exploring the beauty of the park. As you wander through, get mesmerized by the gorgeous waterfall, listen to the sounds of nature, and take some postcard-worthy pictures of the nature around you. Take a stroll through the unaltered area of the park where the beauty of nature is kept in its pure form.
After exploring the park, meet your guide at Skradin again and take your ride to the next stop of the tour – Primošten (during the summer) or Šibenik (out of season) towns. Enjoy some time in these scenic medieval towns eating the local food, tasting wine, or taking a stroll to the streets.
know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothing and secure shoes or sneakers. Carry a swimsuit if you plan to swim in the waterfall pools.
- Photography is allowed.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Baggage is allowed.
- Daily: 8:15am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Trg Franje Tuđmana 1.
- Address: Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia.
- Landmark: It’s right next to the PPK Bjelovar convenience store.
- The closest train station is the Split train station. It’s a 10-min walk to the meeting point.
- The lines Split - Perković, Split - Zagreb Glavni kolodvor, and Split - Kaštel Stari will get you here.
- The closest bus stop is the Split bus station, an 11-min walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.