Tickets to National Aquarium Abu Dhabi with Bu Tinah Dhow Experience
Explore the marine life in the National Aquarium Abu Dhabi seated in a glass-bottom boat on the Bu Tinah Dhow experience.
- Indulge in the Bu Tinah Dhow Experience to witness marine life from a glass-bottom boat in the largest aquarium in the Middle East.
- Home to over 300 species and over 46,000 animals, this aquarium is a haven for all marine animal lovers!
- The Bu Tinah Dhow experience takes you on a cruise through the 10 zones of this aquarium on a glass-bottom boat.
- Headout customers get a special 15% discount on Retail Stores & La Ballena Café purchases, so get some scrumptious treats!
- Fun Fact: The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi has rescued, rehabilitated, and released over 250 sea turtles back into the ocean!
- Entry to The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi
- Aquarium journey
- Glass bottom boat tour
- 15% discount on Retail Stores & La Ballena Café purchases
- Animal Encounters
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 7 Dec, 2023.
These tickets are valid until 7 Dec, 2023.
Indulge in an experience of a lifetime in the Bu Tinah Dhow Experience in the largest aquarium in the Middle East. The experience takes you closer to our marine friends as you witness them through a glass-bottom boat. You will cruise through ten zones in the aquarium, themed nautically, and explore the mesmerizing aquatic wildlife.
The following are the different zones you will explore:
UAE Natural Treasures
- Take a deep dive into the history of Arabian pearl fishing, and have mesmerizing time as you learn how pearls are naturally made.
Red Sea Wreck
- Explore the ruins of shipwrecks, just like marine archaeologists do, and take a closer look at the marine life and corals found in the Arabian Red Sea.
- Discover creatures that typically stay hidden from their predators in the nooks and crannies of caves. This area has several caves that create a safe home for marine animals like sponges and lobsters.
- Experience the enchanting world below the waves, and also learn more about the operations of a submarine.
Ring of Fire
- In this zone, you will learn about the longest chain of volcanoes in the Pacific Ocean and explore the fascinating marine life living in this ever-changing ecosystem.
- Uncover life that lives, breeds, and exists deep inside the ocean.
- Explore marine life that requires an environment with a lower temperature to live and breed, typically found in the Arctics.
The Flooded Forest
- This experience takes you closer to the life found in the rainforests, an enchanting view of marine animals in a mesmerizing habitat.
Bu Tinah Island
- Bu Tinah is one among the 200 islands of Abu Dhabi, and experience the marine life living in this gem of nature, Abu Dhabi's best-kept secret!
In this immersive experience, view the spectacular marine animals in their habitat and learn more about them.
Aiming to preserve and create a home for aquatic wildlife, this aquarium emphasizes teaching the importance of keeping marine life safe for children and adults alike. Equipped with new-age video mapping technology and signage guides, National Aquarium provides world-class interactive experiences.
know before you go
know before you go
- Children aged 12 and below should be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests must be able to ascend and descend stairs to access the boat area.
- Participants have to wear the life jacket provided throughout the experience.
- This experience is not suitable for wheelchair users and pregnant women.
- Daily: 10am to 10pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Al Qana - Rabdan - Al Maqta' - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Khaleej Al Arabi St / Bus Interchange. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #21, #22, #101, and more to get you there.
- It takes less than 30 minutes to reach Al Qana from Downtown Abu Dhabi. If you’re coming by bus, take route #56 which passes through the Al Maqta region.
- Tickets sent will be valid for 2 weeks from the date of purchase