National Aquarium Abu Dhabi - All Access Pass
Explore the largest aquarium in the Middle East and get up close and personal with the marine world.
- Explore the largest aquarium in the Middle East, The National Aquarium Abhu Dhabi, spanning across 10 thematic zones and is home to 330 unique species and 46,000 + animals.
- The aquarium is situated in the prime location of Al Qana where you can enjoy unending views of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the nearby Memorial Park.
- Discover the world of national treasures through a glass-bottom boat ride or an aqua glass bridge walk.
- See the largest living snake in the world, the Super Snake along with hammerhead sharks and bull sharks among the vast biodiversity present.
- What's more, Headout customers get to enjoy a 15% discount on Retail Stores & La Ballena Café purchases.
- Aquarium journey
- Glass button boat ride
- Behind-the-scenes tour
- Aqua glass bridge walk
- 15% discount on Retail Stores & La Ballena Café purchases
- Meal inclusions
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Are you ready to discover the water world through the largest aquarium in the Middle East at The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi? The recently opened aquarium is situated in a prime location of Al Qana, easily accessible from Abu Dhabi and adjacent to neighboring 5-star hotels. The aquarium is home to thousands of species where visitors can get up close and personal with the aquatic residents and create everlasting memories with their friends and family. The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi is the largest in the Middle East considering it covers 10 thematic zones, 330 unique species, 46,000 + animals, and more than 200 sharks and rays, all under one roof.
Wondering what you get to see? Be mesmerized as you walk through the largest tunnel in the Middle East and admire the ecosystem from the rainforest habitat to the coral reef. The National Aquarium is home to hammerhead sharks and bull sharks and it is the only place you will find them in the whole of UAE. You will also be able to see what is considered the biggest known living snake in the world: Super Snake - a seven-meter reticulated python. The aquarium provides live experiences, community engagement, and preservation of the local biodiversity.
know before you go
- No children under the age of 12 will be admitted to The National Aquarium unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or above.
- National Aquarium Abu Dhabi has its own Signage Guide App available which can provide information about marine species (Languages include: Arabic, Chinese, English, Hindi, Russian, and Spanish).
- Daily: 10am - 10pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi, .
- Address: Al Qana - Rabdan - Al Maqta' - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- The closest bus stop is Al Rabdan Interchange Bus Stop. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.