Mykonos Cruise: Delos Archeological Site & Museum
Enjoy a cruise from Mykonos to the ancient Roman Agora of Delos, the birthplace of Apollo (the god of light!)
- Visit the ancient Roman Agora of Delos, a revered UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Apart from being an important archeological site, it is also the birthplace of Apollo, the god of light.
- Excavations at this site (which started in 1873) are still being carried out here.
- Listen to fascinating tales and history from Delos's past from your expert tour guide.
- Explore the island's rich history by discovering the Temple of Dionysus, the theater, the museum, and more.
- Boat ride
- Certified tourist guide
- Entry into Delos archeological site
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Board a boat and head to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Delos, an important archeological site, but most popular for being the birthplace of Apollo, the god of light. Excavations in Delos began in 1873 and are still being carried out today by the French School of Archeology. Explore the site for an hour and a half with an expert guide by your side, discovering the Temple of Dionysus, the theater, the museum, and more. You'll have some free time to explore the museum on your own. Before leaving the island, grab a beverage or a light snack at the coffee shop if you please.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Please note that the tour operator needs to know whether or not you are fully vaccinated, as this information is required by the port authorities.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- When it's hot out, wear light clothing. Carry sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water, especially in the summers.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point, where you will get a sticker that will act as your actual boat ticket.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of your cruise to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Reach Deliana, Old Port of Mykonos at 9:30am.
- Then you will register at the Office with the label ‘Delos Tour‘.
- Show your voucher and you will get a sticker that will actually be your boat ticket.
- Upon disembarkation, your English-speaking tour Leader will gather all the guests according to their tickets.
- Note: The tour operator needs to know whether or not you are fully vaccinated, as this information is required by the port authorities.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.